Halloween 2017 Brainstorming

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Halloween 2017 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

The AOversary event just ended, so it's time to plant the pumpkins! I know some folks think AO's not going to be getting new stuff any more, but we did just get a new Cyborg Assassin armor set for the Anniversary, and Halloween is FunCom's favorite holiday, so let's try anyway! And Secret World Legends is getting new content, so they're going to need more ideas for that. Unfortunately, it seems The Secret World classic is being phased out, but that's still two games we can come up with ideas for. Do the Conan games do anything for Halloween? I don't know much about those.

As usual, I'll be gathering the suggestions in this thread, and after a couple weeks of collecting ideas, GSP Crew and Dancers will vote to pick our top 20 favorites and I'll write those up in more detail, with reference images where necessary, then send them all in for FC's idea pool.

Schedule:

Jul 27 - Aug 10: Two weeks of collecting suggestions at parties and here in this thread.

Aug 11 - Aug 25: Two weeks for GSP DJs, Dancers, and Staff vote on their favorite ideas. (vacations happen a lot around this time, so they're often not all available the same week)

Aug 26 - Sep 3: One week for me to sort out and write up the favorite ideas with detailed descriptions and reference images. I should have started earlier to have more time.

Sep 4 - Oct 23: Hopefully, FC will be designing, building, implementing, and testing all the new goodies some time in the two months before the event, wedged in between all the actual content and exploit damage control and everything else. Seven weeks instead of the eight I like to aim for, but should still be early enough.

Oct 24-ish: Events start. Halloween is on a Tuesday, just the kind of day FunCom likes to patch things, but starting on Halloween would be a little late, so hopefully they'll aim for the week before. They can start AO's events without a patch, anyway, and there probably won't be much to patch. How much there is to test before patching to SWL depends on how much is old TSW Halloween content and how much is new.

Oct 31: Halloween

Now this is a brainstorming thread, so we want lots of ideas to choose from. GSP will be picking favorites for me to write up in detail, but I'll be sending in the whole list, even if some of them are just vague single phrases, because something that didn't strike a chord with us might turn out to give FC a good idea anyway.

Some guidelines for suggestions:

1) Be specific enough that everyone will have roughly the same idea what you mean.

2) Don't infringe on anyone else's Intellectual Property. Ideas inspired by some other game, movie, tv show, or whatever, are fine, as long as they're just oblique references. Using quotes, images, or names that belong to someone else isn't going to happen. The dance emotes in TSW are a good example. They're all recognizable, but not /exactly/ identical to the famous choreography, and they're named something similar, not the actual song title. Except Gangnam Style. Maybe FC legal isn't worried about using that spelling when the game doesn't even know how to spell in Korean?

3) Keep it within the games' ratings, whatever they are in your region. You've all seen the bikinis, thongs, alien toys, and Dragon tantric footrubs, so you know there's still a lot of room to be sexy without getting too explicit.

4) Original new ideas are preferred, but if we still haven't gotten your favorite idea from some previous year, go ahead and suggest it again. Here are links to the previous lists if you want to look something up or just get some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.

Halloween 2016 Brainstorming

Halloween 2015 Brainstorming

Halloween 2014 Brainstorming

Halloween 2013 Brainstorming (thread MIA?)

Halloween 2012 Brainstorming (thread MIA?)

Halloween 2011 Brainstorming

Halloween 2010 Brainstorming
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Halloween 2017 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:41 am

1) AO: Make the Halloween Leets' Shade morph work as a disguise, to keep the Shades in Uturn Canyon from attacking, just like that Scorpiod Scent item Biologist Maud Stevens gives you to tag Scorpiods prevents them from attacking you.

2) black and purple sexy lingerie
- black ribbon and purple lace lingerie with black thigh-high boots
- black and purple velvet corset outfit with black lace bra and panties, stockings and gloves all black lace with purple satin ribbons

3) shoulder raven

4) translucent spiderweb cape

5) more pink costumes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, or costumes with color variations that include pink, like S-Mart brand generic high-tech magic ninja Power-Ranger-wannabe Sentai Suits.

6) SWL: Zombie glamours should come with a shuffling walk animation, like a sprint, but really slow.

7) gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion slinky groove

8) SWL: make decorations interactive, so we could see how long they'll last and use more on the same placement to extend them
instead of walking around and placing them again.

9) SWL: Draug-themed diving suit

10) Heckleet – little stone leet (or stoned as heck?) or wearing a Heckler T-Shirt from the anniversary, and almost swears a lot.

11) SWL: more traditional werewolf and vampire and mummy costumes, less fake looking than giant latex masks

12) Thigh-highs and garters, like the striped tights, but showing a little thigh. And instead of stripes, black with Jack-o-Lanterns and purple with black bats and white with candy corn

13) AO: Shoes, gloves, bikini top, and cape (Desert Nomad style) that change colors to match the thong.

14) Midnight Phantom bikini

15) spiderweb bodysuit, bikini, minidress, etc.

16) AO: rubber snakes – holdable and placeable like action figures

17) Drop Leets! Rare arboreal leets... that somehow climb trees with only hind legs... and live on kappa berries. If they run out of Kappa berries, they turn into something that looks like Shadowleets instead and jump out of the trees to land on passers by and maul them to steal all their berries.

18) lollipops - visible hand-held Halloween candy, visibly usable in SWL, like smolders

19) webshooters, radioactive spiders not included

20) replica of Mjolnir, in AO, it's a QL1 throwing hammer that looks old and vaguely Nordic, but not too much like anywell known renditions if it. In SWL, a holdable version of the Elementalist hammer spell effect

21) AO: make jetpacks work with morphs so we can have flying kitty cats, preferably with witch hats

22) More ears and tails, specifically Fox, wolf, bunny, and scorpiod tails (or something that looks more like Giger's Alien), and fox and wolf ears

23) Any/all Secret World clothing copied to AO that will work, and AO clothes copied to SWL, and the pets too

24) SWL: Sexy Agent costumes for all three factions, maybe Phoenecian too, like 90% of RK4 adult women's Halloween costumes are just anything with the word Sexy in front of it.

25) Sexy Leet costume: leet-colored fur bikini with a tail and giant sunglasses painted like leet eyes.

26) a big red hammer, like the Heartbreaker from Valentine's Day, but ALL red, more like Harley Quinn's hammer

27) check out "Threnody in Velvet" on FaceBook or http://threnodyinvelvet.com/ and browse her galleries a bit and see what that inspires. I want all of it, but I'd be happy with anything close.

28) Elvira costume with a neckline that plunges all the way down to the leg slits and a black beehive wig

29) SWL: emotes and dances that work in ghost form

30) SWL: haunting skills, only available in ghost form, that create visible and/or audible effects for the living, and probably freak out their cats

31) Mini-me pets - summon a miniature clone of yourself

32) Ghostleet, like Ghouleet wearing a white sheet with big holes for his big eyes, or a leet wearing the Ghost costume

33) skeleeton, either a leet in a black onesie with bones painted on it, like the "skeleton costume" we have, or an actually skeletal leet, like a legionairre or a Failed Experiment

34) pink onesie like this guy: https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.2147260 ... 5,f.u1.jpg , with pink bunny ears

35) SWL: black tentacle tux or three-piece suit with a shiny black particle effect that makes it look slick and shiny and squirmy, smearing itself around just a little

36) SWL: the tentacle bikini from AO, but with that same slick and squirmy effect

37) leaves bikini to go with the Whispering Tide leafy sprint in a way that's not necessarily a Poison Ivy costume

38) red panties with black laced up sides, black and red lace thigh-high stockings, red velvet and black lace corset, gauntlet style gloves

39) UPH lore

40) Jessica Rabbit dress – red and sequined and strapless and slit up to the hip, with red pumps and long purple gloves

41) red pumps with a black rose ankle tattoo

42) standard "Magician's Lovely Assistant" skimpy tux-colored leotard and mini-jacket with tails

43) French maid costume (Fix the Xtronica Entertainment one)

44) a concert tee from the world tour of the industrial junk metal band "Trash King and the Techscavengers"

45) pet leet with the upper half of its body stuck in a pumpkin – or put a pumpkin on Lue's head

46) tattered tube top, booty shorts so ripped there's barely more than a thong left, and shredded gloves and stockings, all made from rags torn from one of Uncle Pumpkinhead's clones

47) catnip to charm the Kitties of Ulthar to keep one as a pet

48) Luella's outfit and wings

49) that first hand-held ball of light spell we discovered three days before we were recruited

50) Spooky hologram toys like the Christmas "Holiday Holograms", but Halloween-themed

51) Rocky Horror costumes, full cast, and a /dance_timewarp emote to go with them

52) Hellhound Cheerleet

53) Mr. Wheelie ground vehicle

54) bigger cat pets, tigers, leopards, panthers, ocelots, lynxes

55) orange boots with black laces, or straps, to match the orange striped tights and Midnight Pumpkin bikini

56) handbra: zombie, monster, skeleton, tentacle, woman, man, robot, succubus, anything but Ak'ab, and I guess ghosts would be cheating

57) acknowledgement of the Chainsaw / Necronomicon / Boomstick deck with a “Hail to the King” title or a super-chin mask or something

58) black rose prop/decoration

59) Pumpkin-shaped sunglasses
Last edited by Jezebelle on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 am

[second reply reserved just for the tradition of it]
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Shigy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Jezebelle wrote:[second reply reserved just for the tradition of it]

Sounds about right.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Halloween 2017 Ideas final list sent in

Postby Jezebelle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:22 pm

The following post is the final list I just sent in to Michizure. I'll be linking it for the SWL Community Managers on Twitter as well. Thanks for participating, everyone. I can wait to see what we actually get.

- Jeze
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Halloween 2017 Ideas for AO and SWL

Postby Jezebelle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:23 pm

To whomsoever may be involved in making Halloween content for Secret World Legends and/or Anarchy Online,

For many inconvenient and/or complicated reasons, we came up with a less Halloween ideas this year, but we still believe you guys want to bring new Halloween goodies to all our favorite games, even if it's just a little something easy in AO, so we still came up with a list for both AO and SWL.

Anyway, as usual, the ideas were collected since last year, but mostly in the last few weeks, at GSP parties in AO and SWL. Then the GSP DJs, staff, and dancers voted to put them in order so I could spend a little more time detailing our favorites. The whole list is here, though, in case something that wasn't our favorite happens to strike a spark with you. Because brainstorming is like that.

1) black and purple sexy lingerie

That's a little vague because we'd probably be happy with anything new in that category, but some more specific ideas did come up.

- Black lace and purple velvet corset outfit with black lace panties, black lace stockings and heels and gloves with purple satin ribbons.
like these corsets:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f2/0f/80/f20f ... -dress.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 41b83a.jpg
or this outfit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWX5gPvB-Jp ... dyinvelvet
with stockings like these:
http://www.yandy.com/Stay-Up-Floral-Lac ... -Highs.php

- Purple lace lingerie with black ribbon straps and black thigh-high boots with purple ribbons.
Like these if they came in purple. Deep purple, like the ones above.
http://www.lingeriediva.com/red-bra-set ... ce-bra-set
http://www.yandy.com/Crowd-Pleaser-Bra- ... er-Set.php
Or a teddy instead of a bra set, like this. Nice color on this one, too.
https://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-in ... black.html

- or even something a little more fantastic and costumey, like this:
http://www.yandy.com/Yandy-Dragon-Sorce ... ostume.php

2) Rocky Horror costumes

Full cast, and a /dance_timewarp emote to go with them. Sure, it's copyrighted, but it's got to be one of the most cosplayed properties ever, and the individual outfits are made of rather generic pieces, except for Columbia's sequins and stripes. Fans have been getting by with "close enough" at midnight showings for decades, so there's no need for it to be exact.

I was going to summarize the significant parts of all the costumes, but then I found "Dr. Ruth's Anal Retentive Costume List." If you want to do this close enough without being /too/ exact, this is the perfect guide to cosplaying those characters and all the obsessive details you'd have to leave out.
http://www.rockyhorrorcostumelist.com/

3) more ears and tails

- Fox, wolf, bunny, and scorpiod tails (or something that looks more like Giger's Alien).
- Fox and wolf ears. We already have bunny, but there are more colors of bunny ears in the AO database that haven't been released yet. Should be easy to just throw those in somewhere, right? I was expecting rainbow and pink and brown to show up for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Anniversary, but they didn't, so maybe they'll turn up now?
- Cat ears and tails as separate items, or at least separate ears in AO so we can use the catgirl morph and keep our own heads.

- I happened across these while researching the rest of this list, and they weren't originally part of this idea, but I can't resist squeezing them in. If we could get these too, to go with the kitty ears and tail, that would be awesome.
http://www.yandy.com/Leopard-Thigh-High ... ce-Top.php

4) spiderweb bodysuit, bikini, minidress, etc.

I keep suggesting this every year, with little variations. I drew some examples and posted on the GSP forums, but the basic idea is pretty simple. It's a sparse net of black or silver string, coming together at the necessary opaque bits. It could be a bikini, a bodysuit, a body stocking, a minidress, anything like that. Maybe more than one.

I originally couldn't find examples to post, which is why I drew it, but they're out there now. This hand-crocheted one, on Etsy, shows the opaque center idea:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/185797341/ ... t_detail=1

And this strappy bodystocking from Shirley of Hollywood has a sparse midriff, good for the bodysuit version:
http://www.lingeriediva.com/exotic-ling ... dystocking

A cross between those two products might come out something like my designs:
download/file.php?id=5181&mode=view
download/file.php?id=5182&mode=view
download/file.php?id=6347&mode=view
download/file.php?id=6346&mode=view

5) Heckleet

A slightly more angular heckler-leet, grey as stone (or a grey leet, stoned as heck?) or a leet wearing the Heckler T-Shirt from the AO anniversary, who almost-swears a lot, because he's obsessed with making fun of everything.

6) (AO) shoes, gloves, bikini top, and cape (Desert Nomad style) that change colors to match the thong.

We've had that color changing thong in the item store for years, but there's very little that matches it. There are so few options for bikini tops in AO, we could really use some more, even if they're the same basic triangle as the holiday / back stars ones, just new colors. Same goes for shoes. The closest thing to high heels is pumps that only come in black and white. Those should really be available all year, though, not seasonal. Maybe make something more costumey for Halloween that also matches those thong colors and add the top and shoes to the store with the thong? I mean, I'd definitely prefer to buy them with creds or get them through gameplay, but not if it means they're only available three weeks a year.

So how about some long gloves, full fingers and/or gauntlet style? Either a single hand/arm item that sets both textures, if that works, or two separate items. And a cape, like the Desert Nomad cape, that changes to the same colors as the thong. The gloves would be a new-ish design, although Miiir has stuff kinda like that. The rest is all really just color changes to existing items, linked together into a color changing item.

7) Thigh-highs and garters, like the striped tights, but showing a little thigh

Like these:
http://www.yandy.com/Star-Pentagon-Thig ... ckings.php

The black hotpants part is fine, but something a little different, like boyshorts, high leg or cheeky panties, or a g-string and wide garter belt would be good, too. And instead of the horizontal stripes like the old tights or pentagrams like that example, how about these:
- black stockings with Jack-o-Lanterns print
- purple stockings with black bats
- white stockings with candy corn, the black, orange and yellow kind

Of course, SWL needs the originals too, but that's actually the next idea. And if new design is too much work for AO, how about just new colors of the old stockings? Like teal, fuchsia, white, and red?

8) Any/all Secret World clothing copied to AO that will work, and AO clothes copied to SWL, and the pets too

I think this was meant as a more general and ongoing idea, but this being a Halloween list, I can think of some particular examples to start with:

AO -> SWL
- Midnight Pumpkin bikini and boxers
- Gothic Lolita
- All the assorted t-shirts Uncle Pumpkinhead drops
- striped tights
- Miiir, all of it, but the Piratical set and the "Miiir Outfit" would be a good start
- Halloween Leets
- Uncle Pumpkinhead's "Scythe of the Harvester" as a hammer skin. Can skins have a sound effect? Like Uncle's Death Cackle when it crits or kills?
- Caterwaul skin for rifles. You know y'all want a caterwaul. (It's an Epicine song.)

SWL -> AO
- Snake Charmer
- Secret of Salome
- Gladiator / Gladiatrix
- Meat is Murder
- Psycho Unbound
- Succubus pet (miniature medusas would be close enough, and pretty easy, right?)

9) (AO) Make the Halloween Leets' Shade morph work as a disguise

The new Halloween dungeon in Uturn Forest is great, except for one problem. Uturn Forest is prohibitively murdersome under level 30 or so. Social loot like bunny ears and catgirl uniforms needs to be available to lowbie social alts. I know AO isn't a big priority for new content right now, but this is more of an oversight that needs a simple fix, and this is the simplest effective fix I can think of. So, I posted this to feedback during the event last year, but we're hoping you can make it happen before the event comes back up this year.

Add a disguise effect to that Shade morph Draculeet and Frankenleet cast on you if you tell them you're afraid of Shades, and make the Shades in Uturn Forest not aggro anyone with that disguise running. It works for the Scorpiod Scent item Biologist Maud Stevens gives you so you can tag Scorpiods for her without them aggroing you, and the Cyborg costume you use to sneak into the Cyborg Barracks for a daily mission.

If we could just get that same disguise feature for the Shade morph, lowbies could sneak into the dungeon, however slowly, and cancel the disguise as soon as they get inside to fight their way through. If they do make it back out, they'll be pounced and squished by all the shades, but since there's no XP in that dungeon anyway, that's just a shortcut back home. At that level, whitelight express is faster, even with resurrection sickness, than walking back to ICC anyway.

10) Elvira costume

A long sleeve black dress with a neckline that plunges all the way down to the leg slits and a black beehive wig and black sheer thigh-highs and heels. As separate items, those should be generic enough, right? Especially since neither game can really do her loose, flaring, fringed sleeves properly.

You could make the black beehive just one of many available colors. Maybe make the dress in a low neck long sleeve version and a strapless, sleeveless version, and make both in both black and red, so one of the combinations happens to work for Elvira costumes and another is similar to Jessica Rabbit's dress.

They both need the high leg slits, though. Even if the slits don't quite fall open right when they move, it might be no less odd than the strangely unfabriclike stretching of other dresses and skirts that we just overlook.

11) (SWL) more traditional werewolf and vampire and mummy costumes

The classic Universal movie monsters are so... universal... that they're public domain, right? As long as it's not an exact copy of a specific production? Couldn't we get something a little more like those and less fake looking than the giant latex masks? Even Scooby Doo wouldn't be fooled by those... for more than 10 minutes or so.

12) leaves bikini

We need something skimpy and leafy to go with the Whispering Tide's "Vitalizing Stride" leafy sprint in a way that's not necessarily a Poison Ivy costume. Something more fantasy nymph than comic book villainess. Like AO's "Leaves Top" over the "Deep Ocean" bottoms (Deep Ocean in Clothes Back + Leaves Top in Social Chest), but darker, the color of the SWL "Frayed denim mini, Green" and "Cowgirl shirt, Dark Green", so it matches the color of the sprint leaves, with some brown vine-colored side ties or something.

13) more pink costumes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Just more pink options of all kinds of outfits. Dirndl, maybe. Or faction uniforms. Or nurse, doctor, and surgeon outfits. Or cheerleader uniforms. Or S-Mart brand generic high-tech magic ninja Power Ranger-wannabe "Sentai Suits". Maybe dye some of that Orochi armor bright pink? Not the trademarked pink ribbon symbol, obviously, but maybe wearable pink ribbons.

14) (AO) make jetpacks work with morphs

So we can have flying kitty cats, preferably with witch hats. I really don't think there's much more to say about that.

15) Grinning Phantom bikini

I think I've called this by other names in previous lists, "Midnight Spectre" or whatever, but it's been the same idea for years. A dark purple bikini with black straps, matching AO's Mysterious Cloak, the same cut as the Midnight Pumpkin bikini. Instead of the jack-o-lantern designs, it has a pale lavender grin, like the one on the old "The Sighting" Halloween t-shirts, that periodically fades in and then fades back to plain dark purple. A simple color cycle.

And SWL still needs the Midnight Pumpkin bikini, but that's already on the list, a few entries up.

16) lollipops

Hand-held Halloween candy, visibly usable in SWL, like smolders. Preferably a little longer lasting. Eating the whole thing at once is missing the point of lollipops. Even if you're an owl. Just like smoking a whole smolder at once can't be good for you, even if you're a shadowy figure in a dark conspiracy within the secret government.

17) gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion slinky groove

There are whole lists of dances we'd like to have in SWL (and AO, but I know that's "unlikely") but we keep asking for this one for Halloween because it's missed the most then. Bellydancing animations are clearly beyond the scope of either engine, as they would involve moving parts that just aren't jointed. There are some dance moves in the gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion range that would be possible and would go really well with some of the music GSP plays that current dance emotes just don't fit. And of course, they need the right outfit to match, which would be the Halloween part.

Some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tr38hjCgnQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNY3uzUs6Nw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNtr5fttcwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBHy9W4WFGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApMxLmpIhQ

18) (SWL) Hail to the King, Baby

There should be a deck reward for Chainsaw, Necronomicon (blood magic), and Boomstick (shotgun):

- a "Hail to the King" title
- a heroic chin mask
- a chainsaw hand
Both the current chainsaw and the shotgun animations are right-handed, aren't they? Could the chainsaw attacks just be flipped for a left-handed chainsaw hand, leaving the shotgun in the right? Then maybe we could have a chainsaw hand that stays on while firing your shotgun and works for the chainsaw abilities, leaving both on for blood abilities, so you can keep the Necronomicon strapped to your back and fight with the chainsaw and boomstick without magically appearing and disappearing weapons. That might be asking a bit much, so maybe just start with the chainsaw hand and the chin?

19) red velvet and black lace outfit

- A red velvet and black lace corset, something like these:
http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets/sed ... vet-corset
http://coshint.com/webcp/pictures/47899 ... _pic_3.jpg [!] This site has apparently been hacked, but it's completely invisible if you disable javascript. I didn't notice myself, since I use NoScript anyway. This link to just the image should be fine, but I wouldn't recommend buying anything here right now.
http://www.yandy.com/Lavish-Red-Lace-Corset.php

- Red lacy panties with black laced up sides, like the inverse of these:
http://www.lingeriediva.com/panties-tho ... e-boyshort
http://www.lingeriediva.com/panties-tho ... llop-panty (check the side view)
Or maybe black lace with red ribbon would work. Or maybe make both color options and let us mix and match?

- Black and red lace thigh-high stockings
http://www.yandy.com/Red-Lace-Top-Stockings.php
Or maybe keep up the lace up theme here, too
http://www.yandy.com/Wet-Look-Thigh-High-Stockings.php

- Red high heel ankle strap open toe shoes, maybe crossing the ankle and toe straps to match the crossing laces everywhere else.
SWL already has some shoes and sandals not too far off from that, but I suppose these would have to come with the stockings.

- Gauntlet style gloves, may as well make these out of black lace and red ribbon, too
http://www.yandy.com/Lace-Up-Fishnet-Fi ... Gloves.php

20) gothic corset and lingerie outfit

"Gothic Lolita dress for SWL" is elsewhere on this list, but something new and different would be good. My favorite inspiration for this category is "Threnody in Velvet". You should check out her FaceBook or InstaGram or her own website she sells shirts and prints and calendars on. Just browse her galleries a bit and see what that inspires. Personally, I want all of it, but I think we'd be happy with anything close.

https://www.facebook.com/threnodyinvelvet/
https://www.instagram.com/threnodyinvelvet/
http://threnodyinvelvet.com/

21) shoulder raven

22) (AO) Drop Leets!
- Rare arboreal leets... that somehow climb trees with only hind legs... and live on kappa berries. If they run out of Kappa berries, they turn into something that looks like Shadowleets instead and jump out of the trees to land on passers by and maul them to steal all their berries.

23) Hellhound Cheerleet

GSP fans keep asking for this because it featured prominently in some of Tarryk's "GridStream Conundrums" skits. If you're not familiar, the basic story is that Yxxil, the mild mannered demon lord of hatred and anger, goes to Leets 'R' Us to buy a hellhound familiar, but of course, all they have is leets. He buys one anyway and randomly summons a Cheerleet, and then tries to train her to be doomy anyway. It goes poorly.

Imagine Cheerleet in her version of the Gothic Lolita outfit, or perhaps her cheerleader outfit dyed black, with spiky black collar and way too much mascara. "Girr! Hee hee!"

24) Ghostleet
- like Ghouleet wearing a white sheet with big holes for his big red eyes, or a leet wearing the Scary Ghost costume

25) (SWL) squirmy tentacle suit
- black tentacle tux or three-piece suit with a shiny black particle effect that makes it look slick and shiny and squirmy, smearing itself around just a little

26) Skeleeton
- either a leet in a black onesie with bones painted on it, like the "skeleton costume" we have in AO, or an actually skeletal leet, like a tiny armless legionairre or a Failed Experiment with a long bony tail

27) rubber snakes
- (AO) holdable and placeable like action figures
- (SWL) placed like decorations, explode like mines, releasing a bunch of spring snakes

28) (AO) UPH lore
- so we found that overrun facility he lives in, but how'd he get there? Was he discovered or created there? Where was he discovered or what was he created from? Give us some story behind that.

29) handbra
- zombie, monster, skeleton, tentacle, woman, man, robot, succubus, anything but Ak'ab, and I guess ghosts would be cheating

30) (SWL) squirmy tentacle bikini
- the tentacle bikini from AO, but with a little shiny black smear particle effect that makes them look slick and squirmy

31) Mini-me pets
- summon a miniature clone of yourself, maybe several, like that Chaos effect

32) orange boots with black laces, or straps
- to match the orange striped tights and Midnight Pumpkin bikini

33) bigger cat pets
- ocelots, lynxes, tigers, leopards, panthers, lions

34) pink onesie
- like this guy: https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.2147260 ... 5,f.u1.jpg
- needs pink bunny ears too

35) hand-held ball of light to dance with / use as light source
- (SWL) like that first hand-held ball of light spell we discovered three days before we were recruited - why did we immediately forget that?
- (AO) what you get when you cross a light bar with an orange

36) French maid costume
- (AO) Fix the Xtronica Entertainment one
- with a hand held feather duster

37) (SWL) Draug-themed diving suit

38) Sexy Leet costume
- leet-colored fur bikini with a tail and giant sunglasses painted like leet eyes.

39) a concert tee from the world tour of the industrial junk metal band "Trash King and the Techscavengers"

40) (SWL) Sexy Agent costumes for all three factions, maybe Phoenecian too
- like 90% of RK4 adult women's Halloween costumes are just anything with the word Sexy in front of it.

41) (AO) Haunted Rags outfit
- tattered black tube top
- booty shorts so ripped there's barely more than a thong left
- shredded gloves and stockings
- all made from rags torn from one of Uncle Pumpkinhead's clones

42) (AO) Spooky hologram toys
- like the "Holiday Holograms", but Halloween-themed instead of Christmas

42) previous Halloween themed vehicles available for purchase in item shop

44) (SWL) haunting skills, only available in ghost form
- create visible and/or audible effects for the living, and probably freak out their cats

45) Luella's outfit and wings

46) standard "Magician's Lovely Assistant" outfit
- skimpy tux-colored leotard and mini-jacket with tails

47) Jessica Rabbit dress
- red and sequined and strapless and slit up to the hip
- with red pumps
- and long purple gloves
- WHY do we still not have red pumps?

48) (SWL) make decorations interactive
- so we can see how long they'll last and use more on the same placement to extend them instead of walking around and placing them again

49) pet leet with the upper half of its body stuck in a pumpkin
- or put a pumpkin on Lue's head (the permanently drunk leet walking in circles around the statue in ICC)

50) (SWL) zombie glamours with a shuffling walk animation
- like a sprint, but really slow

51) a cartoonish big red hammer
- like the Heartbreaker from Valentine's Day, but ALL red, more like Harley Quinn's hammer

52) translucent spiderweb cape

53) (AO) Mr. Wheelie ground vehicle

54) replica of Mjolnir
- (AO) a QL1 throwing hammer that looks old and vaguely Nordic, but not too much like any well known renditions of it
- (SWL) a weapon skin of the Elementalist Thor's Hammer spell that Carter still wields
- Beaumont is not impressed.

55) (SWL) emotes and dances that work in ghost form

56) web shooters
- radioactive spiders not included

57) red pumps with a black rose ankle tattoo

58) (SWL) catnip to charm the Kitties of Ulthar to keep one as a pet

59) black rose prop/decoration

60) Pumpkin-shaped sunglasses

And that's it for this year. Thanks for reading this and allowing us to contribute our ideas. I hope you found some of it, if not directly useful, then maybe inspiring, or at least amusing. Thanks for all your hard work, and we're looking forward to whatever you guys come up with for Halloween this year.

- Jezebelle
Last edited by Jezebelle on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Halloween 2017 Ideas for AO and SWL

Postby Dharzee » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Jezebelle wrote:19) red velvet and black lace outfit

- A red velvet and black lace corset, something like these:

The site the second link goes to looks like it got hacked. The fullbust-red-velvet-with-black-lace-steel-boned-corset-ci-1406 one. Just fyi.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 am

Really? What are you seeing? It looks fine to me. Maybe it was an error they fixed already?
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Dharzee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Jezebelle wrote:Really? What are you seeing? It looks fine to me. Maybe it was an error they fixed already?

Hmm, maybe I picked up a bug on my computer/browser. The corset flashes for a fraction of a second on my screen, then I end up with:
wth.png

If I'm really fast, I can stop the page from loading that far and look at the corset. I managed to do that today.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Postby Jezebelle » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:54 am

No, you were right. They have, in fact, been hacked. I didn't see it because my scriptblocker prevented the hack javascript from running. That bit about loading and then changing gives it away, too. If you disable javascript, you can see the corset just fine. Nothing I can do about the email, but I can edit the post here. Thanks for mentioning it.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Return to General/Discussion