I would like to request a DJ for my event in July (Dont know where else to post this)

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

I would like to request a DJ for my event in July (Dont know where else to post this)

Postby Kira Agumi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am

Before I give details, is this the place to post this? I didn't see an area for event requests. Does July 19th work for anyone here? For 2 hours.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Re: I would like to request a DJ for my event in July (Dont know where else to post this)

Postby Kira Agumi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 am

https://redd.it/6j2v9g

here is the full detailed post for Kira Agumi's 19th Birthday Party
this year, it's 5th annual, it's a Special Simulcast Event taking place in both TSW and SWL
Last edited by Kira Agumi on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Re: I would like to request a DJ for my event in July (Dont know where else to post this)

Postby Vallikat » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 am

This is probably for the best as well as the PM you sent. While we have an event request form, just lately it's been acting up. Anyway I'm sure we can handle this for you. I've posted it internally so we can start to sort out a DJ to host your event!!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Kira Agumi » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:02 pm

I am glad everything has worked out. Shout out to DJ Dharzee for hosting it with GridStream Productions.

Kira Agumi's 'I'm A Gummi Girl In Agumi World TM" would like to also like to thanks those LIVE streaming the event on Twitch and Mixer during the Half-Time Special Announcement fifteen minutes before and after. NeoTiger13 and JimmyTheRabbit on Twitch (Mixer to be confirmed at a later date)

This, the First-Ever Simulcast Event will be historic, it will be special and it will be fun. Thank you everyone involved.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Postby Gridfan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:03 am

Just make sure that Twitch or Mixer does not re-broadcast the music stream. Twitch could decide to mute the twitch audio or some label/publisher might file a claim.

The GridStream Webplayer should have no issues running "in the background" so people can have that and twitch in two simultaneous browser tabs for example. Or use the desktop GridStream Player.

The webplayer can be found by going to http://player.gridstream.org/
Download urls and other info can also be found there. This is currently one of few legal ways to tune in.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby Kira Agumi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm

We now have Gamerwn on Twitch as well as Aikaters on Mixer with yet a user who still has yet to know whether or not they can commit yet.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Postby Kira Agumi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:38 am

https://redd.it/6ncwyn

new promotional page
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Return to General/Discussion