AO music compilations

A place to post pictures and share various media links.

Moderator: Station Managers

AO music compilations

Postby bitnykk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:05 pm

ANARCHY ONLINE MUSIC COLLECTION 2017
4 hours in 4 volumes (2 old revised and 2 new released) / Music : T. Linløkken, L. Willett, B.A. Lagim, M. Sørlie, Ayria / Artwork : N. Szlosek / 2017 production Compiled by Bitnykk with courtesy of Funcom

Video trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDn5LbMetM
Steam DLC : http://store.steampowered.com/app/396280/
FC's FTP http://ftp.funcom.com/press/ANARCHY_ONL ... ollection/

VOL. 01 :
Morning Star (Opening) 01:33 [Sørlie]*
Main Theme 03:27 [Lagim]
Omni-Tek Theme 04:51 [Sørlie]
Clan Theme 07:45 [Lagim]
Sand Dunes 05:07 [Lagim]
Majestic Omni-1 03:05 [Sørlie]
Omni-1, Night Vision 03:02 [Sørlie]
Omni-1, Inner Sanctum 04:48 [Linløkken]
Amongst the Trees 05:00 [Lagim]
Tir 04:07 [Lagim]
Battle Music 07:28 [Lagim]
Serene Mountain 06:23 [Sørlie]
Tricks and Treats (Ep. 1) 02:56 [Sørlie]
Subway (Bonus Track) 03:26 [Linløkken]
* : extended game introduction

VOL. 02 :
Mighty Castle of Adonis 04:25 [Sørlie]
Spiritual Elysium 05:43 [Sørlie]
Gatekeeper 01:34 [Lagim]
Ancient Civilizations 02:32 [Sørlie]
Shadowland Battle Music (Remix) 06:43 [Sørlie]
Seascape 05:45 [Sørlie]
Blue Dots 05:26 [Linløkken]
Lord of the Void 06:27 [Sørlie]
Desert Dub 05:31 [Linløkken]
Lounging in Jobe 01:34 [Sørlie]*
Dungeon Dub 03:23 [Linløkken]
Ding 00:27 [Linløkken/Sørlie]
Clans Tribal Journey 07:39 [Linløkken]
Burning Bridges (Ep. 2) 06:23 [Sørlie]
* vocals by J. M. Ulvøy

VOL.03 :
Alien Attack (Code 4178) 12:33 [Sørlie]
Main Theme (Remix) 04:56 [Lagim/Linløkken]
Land Control 02:20 [Lagim]
War on Notum 02:35 [Sørlie]*
Exploration 02:30 [Willett]
Mothership Horror 05:24 [Willett]
The Cup (Flimmer) 02:09 [Sørlie]
The Zimmer Epic (ARK Theme) 04:25 [Sørlie]
Redeemed 06:02 [Lagim]
Spectral Flower 02:55 [Linløkken]
Scheol Oasis 01:41 [Sørlie]
Reversal (Ep. 3) 03:45 [Sørlie]
Open Plains 06:03 [Lagim/Linløkken]
Omni-Teks Tribal Trip 05:55 [Linløkken]
* guitars by S. Øvregaard

VOL. 04 :
Welcome to the ICC 11:22 [Linløkken]
Pandemonium 02:50 [Sørlie]
Mechs March (Battle Station) 03:48 [Willett]
Swamp Night 02:20 [Lagim]
Club Dub 02:10 [Linløkken]
Dungeon Madness 05:11 [Linløkken]
Atrox Trance 02:26 [Linløkken]
Death and Rebirth 05:18 [Lagim]
The Grind 08:01 [Ayria]*
Quiescent Grid 03:09 [Linløkken]
Dust to Dust (Ep. 4) 02:26 [Sørlie]
Smoky Jazz 02:16 [Sørlie]
Robots 06:50 [Sørlie]
Unredeemed 05:25 [Lagim]
* : 1000 Transmissions, Bad List, Suck it up
Last edited by bitnykk on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bitnykk

Re: AO music compilations

Postby bitnykk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:06 pm

I'm planning to make a new AO music compilation containing unpublished and/or forgotten pieces. I'll update this thread as this project will go forward. But for this to be quite complete, i first wanted to check what got released already.

So far, i've managed to find only 2 out of 3 existing packages of AO Soundtracks on the web ; i gathered the 2 CDs of 2001 (= 25 different songs) but no way to get reach of an older "RK Music" collection consisting of 24 other tracks listed here by Phuriae : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... rack-vol-1

Could anyone have it by chance - and able to ship it to me ?
Thanx a lot in advance for any help !

(to be continued ...)
Last edited by bitnykk on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:04 pm

You link is broken, there is a extra "h" at the start.

You can hear the ARK theme (as well as Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the AO music) on GSP, just request it from a DJ that take requests and they'll play it.

Unless Funcom has made volume one available somewhere there is no legal way to make that available, and sharing warez via the GSP forum will make the moderators drag you to Yxxil's basement for eternal punishment.

You might want to add this link to Volume 2 though ftp://ftp.funcom.com/media/

Volume 2 is at the top of the directory listing. I would not advice to link directly to the zip file (direct linking is usually frowned upon), there is also a lot of other goodies on that ftp (I think there are wallpapers too, along with the AO "tv" series).

I can't recall a "RK Music" ever being released (though my memory could be deceiving me). I also know that the ARK Theme was made especially for ARK as a gift from one of the musicians (It was during 2001/2002 if I recall correctly, I was a ARK myself at that time).

Also note that I recognize "RK Music", those are tracks made from the in-game music. I even made my own mix of that way back (piecing together the in-game music into tracks), I may still have them around here somewhere. I could legally make that available as the original audio files are from the game (which is free and people can get the audio pieces themselves that way).

Sadly I only have 128kbit CBR MP3 files so the quality is below mediocre, my master files vanished ages ago.
Here is a listing:
Code: Select all
Battle Neutral (2:13)
Clan City Day (1:50)
Clan City Night (2:19)
Clan Death and Reclaim (1:28)
Desert Day (2:13)
Desert Expansive (2:11)
Desert Night (2:17)
Dungeon Cave (2:12)
Dungeon Crypt (1:21)
Dungeon Sacred (2:04)
Forrest Day (2:13)
Forrest Gloomy (2:03)
Forrest Night (2:07)
Loosing Bad Big (2:13)
Loosing Medium (2:26)
Loosing Slightly Big (2:13)
Mountain Day (2:47)
Mountain Night (2:25)
Neutral Death and Reclaim (1:58)
Ocean Day (4:14)
Ocean Night (2:00)
Omni City Day (2:41)
Omni City Night (3:35)
Omni Death and Reclaim (1:52)
Plains Day (2:50)
Plains Night (2:26)
Swamp Night (2:12)
Trade Day (3:04)
Trade Night (3:33)
Tribal Night (3:22)
Winning Greatly Big (1:22)
Winning Medium (1:27)
Winning Slightly Big (0:46)

(I may be persuaded to re-make these some day.)

I can't publish the ARK theme, somebody in current ARK would have to do that (maybe on the ARK webpage).
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby Gridfan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:03 pm

I added "Gridfan - Welcome to Rubi-Ka" to the (temporary) media archive viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28726

It complexly mixes the intro and sound effects and music into a "audible game intro" for AO, depicting the arrival of a Newcomer to Rubi-Ka. (I still recall how much I hated tweaking the footsteps). As long as the AO game client remains free and publicly downloadable this track will be remain the same as well.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Thanx a lot Gridfan ! I've correct upper link. To come back on various points :
- i've already found an "ARK-Theme" correct source, but i still miss most others of that "RK Music" collection ...
- whereas i have the whole CD1 + CD2 soundtrack collection and, yes, i took Funcom's FTP version forCD2 ; for the CD1 i used another source
- if you have homemade versions of "RK Music", i'd be interested in listening to these, to see if i miss anything to incoming Volume 3 i'm planning ;)
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 pm

The media archive has been moves (due to technical issues) and can be found at http://skuldwyrm.no/gsp/ and I also added the AO Remix album I made.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:35 pm

/bow again for your precious help, Gridfan !

Thanx to your recomposed files, i could quickly solve some of the missing pieces from "RK Music" (noted RKM hereafter) Volume, wich is impossible to find on the web nowadays - so far i know. Also i managed to identify what, from your files, owned to the 2 other findable Volumes (CD1 and CD2 hereafter).

Even if the durations and orders and often all mixed up, i've managed to recoup these VERY probable equities, from your files as a basis :

Battle Neutral + Loosing Bad Big / Mediam / Slightly Big + Winning Greatly Big / Medium / Slightly Big = CD1 Battle Music
Clan City Day / Night = CD1 Tir
Desert Day / Expansive / Night = CD1 Sand Dunes
Dungeon Cave / Crypt / Sacred = RKM Dungeon Madness
Forrest Day / Gloomy / Night = CD2 Amongst The Trees
Mountain Day / Night = CD1 Serene Mountain
Ocean Day / Night = CD1 Seascape
Omni City Day = CD1 Majestic Omni 1
Omni City Night = CD1 Omni 1, Night Vision
Plains Day / Night = RKM Open Plains
Swamp Night = RKM Swamp Night
Trade Day = CD1 Omni 1, Inner Sanctum
Trade Night = CD1 Omni 1, Inner Sanctum
Tribal Night = CD1 Bonus Track = RKM Clan Tribes

So that leaves me with only a few mysteries to solve ... 2, for accuracy !

1/ Where do these 3 files left (from your collection) belong to ?
Clan Death & Reclaim (1:28)
Neutral Death & Reclaim (1:57)
Omni Death & Reclaim (1:51)
I couldn't make any practical assumption based on name, duration nor content so far.

2/ Still missing from RKM collection, impossible to figure out how to reach these for now :
Robots (6:50) => i've no idea what this piece is made of
Backyard Jazz (7:10) => might be made of few club mixes, but duration doesn't fit
Party Down (4:27) = may be more of the club mixes, duration still not fitting
Sneak Attack (6:32) = improbably supposed it MIGHT be upper 3x Death & Reclaim together

PS : what i read around the web is that RKM supposely contains 2 pieces NOT ingame. ARK Theme must be 1st one ... so the 2nd one should be among these still missing, but wich ?! And even replying that wouldn't solve 2/3 other missings ...

Anyways, i'm therefore planning to add those RKM recompositions to the 16 tracks i now got for the Volume III i've started : Dungeon Madness, Open Plain, Swamp Night + Death & Reclaim (may be named as Sneack Attack, if i can confirm that hypothesis ...).

I'm conclusively glad i came here to share that project, your contribution saved me monthes of hard work & search ;)
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:03 pm

bitnykk wrote:Where do these 3 files left (from your collection) belong to ?
Clan Death & Reclaim (1:28)
Neutral Death & Reclaim (1:57)
Omni Death & Reclaim (1:51)
I couldn't make any practical assumption based on name, duration nor content so far.

Those are the music stings played when you die and the music sting when you appear at reclaim.

Remember, I created this using the game music pieces/parts. Clan/Omni/Neutral have variations of these (although from the title the same reclaim theme, I can't recall what I did but the naming should be consistent).

bitnykk wrote:Still missing from RKM collection, impossible to figure out how to reach these for now :
Robots (6:50) => i've no idea what this piece is made of
Backyard Jazz (7:10) => might be made of few club mixes, but duration doesn't fit
Party Down (4:27) = may be more of the club mixes, duration still not fitting
Sneak Attack (6:32) = improbably supposed it MIGHT be upper 3x Death & Reclaim together

I can't recall the RKM stuff, was this released by Funcom or is it a fan project? (like mine was?)
Robots might be guessing from the name could be from the junkyard outside Athens?

It's possible there's some more music added at some point (my Remix is from the original no Expansions copy of the game), I'm currently doing some other music work and I feel like I want to make a new remix with the all the current music (basic AO, + SL + AI + whatever else) and maybe see about making more and longer tracks than my old remix. Might be a few months before I'm finished though, keep you eye on the forum, I'll definitely want to brag about it when it's done.

bitnykk wrote:PS : what i read around the web is that RKM supposely contains 2 pieces NOT ingame. ARK Theme must be 1st one ... so the 2nd one should be among these still missing, but wich ?! And even replying that wouldn't solve 2/3 other missings ...)

As far as I know Funcom released volume 1 and volume 2 soundtracks, and the ARK Theme and the Gatekeeper Theme (Shadowlands), a quick google shows up nothing. If I recall correctly it was a promotional track part of the Shadowlands PR stuff.
But I think the theme is in the game itself (can't recall if it's a single piece or in parts and auto-mixed by the game during gameplay).

BTW! I contacted Funcom asking them about releasing (uploading) volume 1 of the AO soundtrack, the ARK theme + anything else unreleased to the Funcom FTP so the fans can enjoy them. If anyone else what the same you might want to give the same feedback/request as well. Go to http://help.funcom.com/ and choose "Feedback" as the topic, or maybe get a huge thread going on the AO forum asking if people want it all released?

The soundtrack is not for sale any more so Funcom won't loose any money. My suggestion is to make it available as lossy audio on the ftp or website, and then re-release the soundtracks and other stuff as digitally in lossless quality (FLAC/AIFF/WAV) for a small fee.

Anyway. I'll take a gander at the games audio and see what I can do. If I'm doing a new remix of the game audio I may want to split it in two parts, first being similar to my old remix (showcasing the varying music/tempos in each theme) and the second part trying to tell a story (or take the listener on a journey) using the music. I'm guessing 30-50 tracks total.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:28 am

Gridfan wrote:Those are the music stings played when you die and the music sting when you appear at reclaim

Yes, i've guessed from the name & content, but i wondered if it belonged to an RKM track or not ...

Gridfan wrote:Robots might be guessing from the name could be from the junkyard outside Athens?

I'm also stucked on assumptions, from very to lowly probable :(

Gridfan wrote:I want to make a new remix with the all the current music (basic AO, + SL + AI + whatever else)

That's exactly what i'm doing for this project. I'm now at 20 tracks of approx 81 minutes in total. I've contacted FC and the music composers to make sure all lights are green for a playerbased release (forums, youtube, etc). I'll wait a few more days to push the button ;)

Gridfan wrote:and the ARK Theme and the Gatekeeper Theme (Shadowlands), a quick google shows up nothing.

I found both these and few other lost treasures after a week of search ...

Be sure i'll update this topic on further steps. And thanx again for your responsivity, that makes me even more motivated ;)
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 am

bitnykk wrote:
Gridfan wrote:I want to make a new remix with the all the current music (basic AO, + SL + AI + whatever else)

That's exactly what i'm doing for this project.

I actually meant I'll be composing a new mix from scratch using the in-game samples (stings/beds).
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Gridfan wrote:I actually meant I'll be composing a new mix from scratch using the in-game samples

Scuse my french, i didn't dig ;)

That could indeed be funny to compose in a free way using all these samples as raw material.

But for the project i'm now on, i've tried to be as close than possible to the playtime music & the composer's musical intentions. As the ingame musical progression ain't linear (to follow events), i had to take quite a few recomposition initiatives - as for intros, theme's order, arrangement duties, etc.

PS : i also had to engage in some restructuration for those of the samples (e.g. : inn's) majoritarely too short to make an interesting piece by themselves ; i ended up with few genred remixes that seems interesting :)

In the end, i hope having been rather loyal to what the authors first wanted ...

I'll pass you an early private link in PM so you can feedback me ;)
bitnykk

Postby bitnykk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Just a quick bump after a (busy) week of websearch & audio-edition to shape this complementary compilation(s) - yes, there's now a plural parenthesis, check below ...

Started with 16 tracks [for approx 1 hour], the project grew a first time in the GridStream gardens : thanx to Gridfan's NCUs, many of the RKM lost collection could be identified and 4 more tracks [for about 20 more minutes] joined the initial project's playlist.

But there's more after tonight !

One of the 3 original AO music composers, Morten Sørlie (wich also composed for Dreamfall, e.g.) nicely brought now-unfindable (!) and even un(-never-ever-)released (!!) materials that will make the project grow even more !

That also makes more work to be done, now possibly in coordination with original musician(s) to make sure the final result is totally loyal to what intended. And may be more musical rarities might appear from the darkness of years (read : dusty hard-drives ^_^) - who knows ?

In extreme case, the project might spawn into 2 new compilations to complement the 2 existing CDs most of you know. That's still unsure at time of writing.

But i'll indeed update this thread as the journey goes ...
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 am

That's awesome.

Any idea how this will be distributed? On Funcoms website? Or a separate one?

May I suggest https://archive.org/details/audio (if all rights holders are OK with it) ? Maybe under a CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike) which means that nobody can force profit from it (if given originally for free) but it can be freely shared. (CC-BY-NC license that many use for their work actually prevents non-profits and charities from redistributing it) maybe under Community Audio at the archive. They even automatically create a torrent file that can be used as a alternative way to download large files/collections.

Also, did you need any help with the files in Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\sound\music\env\ ?
IIRC they are mostly ADPCM (which most audio program should be able to handle).

Are you able to get in contact with the other musicians? Would be awesome if you could get all of them aboard at least to give the project their blessing.

Also if there is anything I (or anyone else in GridStream or these forums) can do to help, please let us know.

I for sure am looking forward to the end result of this. Maybe you can get the musicians to write some words that can be included? Heck, why not contact Ragnar Tørnquist and ask him to write a few words? He was the Game Director originally and did probably ask for the music to be made a certain way. A Small virtual booklet could be added to the collection.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 am

Gridfan wrote:Any idea how this will be distributed? On Funcoms website? Or a separate one?

Not decided yet, i'm used to independant release but opened to Funcom's voice - if some.

Gridfan wrote:CC-BY-SA ... CC-BY-NC

Yes, as i replied to Khuri's on AO-U forums, i'm wanting CC-* for sure, question being more of ND/NC depending on composer's choice & editor's plans ; for me alone i'd release NC-SA.

Gridfan wrote:Also, did you need any help with the files

No problem i have all tools needed there ; i'm a multimedia worker IRL ;)

Gridfan wrote:Are you able to get in contact with the other musicians?

Trying :) so far 1 replied but i'd of course would love to have them all 3 in the project.

Gridfan wrote:Also if there is anything I (or anyone else in GridStream or these forums) can do to help, please let us know.

You already, i assure you, did a lot to help me identifying most RKM tracks. Next, as soon as the project will be close to release, i'll need your opinion on the result - and will provide you a private beta-like link for this purpose, indeed.

Gridfan wrote:Maybe you can get the musicians to write some words that can be included?

That's definitely a good idea :D i'll suggest this for sure !

Gridfan wrote:Heck, why not contact Ragnar Tørnquist and ask him to write a few words?

Heck, yay, i'm trying to reach him ASAP. Thanx again for your useful feedback !
bitnykk

Postby bitnykk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Few news of this week end :
- the project playlist is, at the moment, of 23 tracks for about 1 h 47 minutes !
- only 3 tracks are still missing from the old "RK Music" collection : "Backyard Jazz", "Party Down" & "Sneack Attack" ; hope anyone will help about these ...
- another of the original music composer is about to check the project ; feedback (& may be more tracks, missing or new ?) highly expected :)
- on the advice of GridStream's Gridfan, i've contact Ragnar Tørnquist in hope to have his feedback, eventually added to the compilation.

Next update incoming ASAP.
bitnykk

Postby bitnykk » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Quick report of the project state :
- i'm glad to announce that all 3 original musicians are now involving into this ; they would provide feedback, eventually more lost or unreleased tracks ; i'm also corresponding with them & Funcom regarding the conditions of release (as proposed right under).
- i'm now considering a double release consisting of both a FREE downloadable MP3 playlist (quality as constant 128 kbps, e.g.) + a PAID 4x CDs package (2 new release + 2 old re-edition) to cover about 4 hours of AO music.

Nothing's decided for now, but it's shaping to become an exciting result :)
Next update as soon there are some news ...
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:27 am

bitnykk wrote:i'm glad to announce that all 3 original musicians are now involving into this

Now that is awesome.

bitnykk wrote:i'm now considering a double release consisting of both a FREE downloadable MP3 playlist (quality as constant 128 kbps, e.g.) + a PAID 4x CDs package (2 new release + 2 old re-edition) to cover about 4 hours of AO music.

May I suggest a minimum bitrate of 192kbit CBR for MP3? At 128kbit there is a lot of artifacting/noise added.

And if you are able to get new masters from the musicians then see if you can get those as 24bit 44.1kHz or 48kHz, package those up as FLAC and sell it as a audiophile/deluxe edition. For people in general AAC VBR or MP3 VBR or Ogg Vorbis/Ogg Opus VBR will be good enough (transparent vs a CD).

Also, would any of the artists be interested in doing a 5.1 mix? A lot of people do have surround setups, and even if they do not then technology like Dolby Headphone/Atmos, DTS:X Headphone and whatever HRTF stuff Creative and Realtek and Asus uses for their audio chips/cards can present a 5.1 mix in a way that sounds really immersive compared to a normal stereo mix.

I mean, if you are going to do all this and charge money (which I'll a large amount will go to Funcom and the musicians) then why not go all out. A project like this will probably not happen again. Go all out.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby bitnykk » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Hey Gridfan ;)

Gridfan wrote:A project like this will probably not happen again

I totally share this feeling, hence i'm trying to sort it out for the best. & this takes times as you can imagine (hence i didn't post a new "official" update yet).

Gridfan wrote:May I suggest a minimum bitrate of 192kbit CBR for MP3?

I can support such suggestion, but indeed i won't be the lone decider on many aspects ;)

Gridfan wrote:24bit 44.1kHz or 48kHz, package those up as FLAC and sell it as a audiophile/deluxe edition

To be quite honest, i think the very best we'll end up with is about 16bits - 44.1Khz uncompressed WAV (aka CD-quality). Sorry for audiophiles (me included), but it doesn't look like our fellow composers have such high quality sources (anymore / at all), unfortunately. But what's incoming is still very exciting and i must admit it's hardtimes on waiting to unleash it :)

Gridfan wrote:Also, would any of the artists be interested in doing a 5.1 mix?

They all are already quite busy with their current life & job (wich makes their participation in this project somehow more precious to me), so it's unprobable - even if wishable. But ... some unprecedented tracks might be forged especially for this release. Noez, i can't tell you more than that for now ;)

Gridfan wrote:charge money (which I'll a large amount will go to Funcom and the musicians)

Nothing's fixed yet regarding these aspects. There are several possible path & be sure i'll try to make sure it benefits everyone (community, musicians, company) ;)
bitnykk

Postby bitnykk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 am

Today, here are 3 really exciting news on the project :

Volumes 3 & 4 in preparation were of 25 tracks, but there are few more incoming, so we might end up around 30ish pieces for nearly 2 unreleased musical hours. Beside this, CD quality sources got finally (re)discovered for all 4 volumes (including volumes 1 & 2 re-editions) ; an optimal sound enjoyment should be at our rendez-vous !

So that's already 2 great news ; but there is 1 more, as promised : directly from its current CEO, Rui M.M. Casais, Funcom announced me they would support this initiative. I can't detail anything right now as many aspects are indeed still being examined & decided, but this augurs an ideal situation for the release :)

To conclude this report, if i may add on a more personnal level : i wouldn't expect so much positiveness from everyone when i started this project few weeks ago. This is a thrill to see it happening, and very hard to have to wait (few) more time for sharing jewel vibes we're (still) gathering for AO community & fans ...

... so, see you soon for next informations - as they pop !
bitnykk

Postby Gridfan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:42 pm

This is sounding more and more awesome. And two thumbs up for Casais seeing the value in this. Being able to run around in AO with some new tunes spinning in ones favorite media player is going to be amazing.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Next

Return to Pictures & Media