Public Apologie

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

Public Apologie

Postby Wolfsun » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 am

Hello, Most know me as wolfiie or Revvexxie., and i know that in the past few weeks i have been offencive and have been basically a jackass to everyone. I would like to make a public apologie out of my own will, i know i was wrong and yes i am ashamed of my actions, i have learned my folly and my faux, and i plan to fix it so i never screw up like this anymore.Of course its your choice to accept it or not. i will understand if not. I apologize for my stupidity. that is all..
*edit* - pardon my grammar/english/spelling/all that
:oops:
A leader Cant show by example by sitting behind a desk playing porkpin dildo with himself/herself, He/she should lead from the front, Weather it be in training, or in hells wasteland itself. ~Spc.Blantz -First Squad
Wolfsun

Postby Dasubervixen » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

Wolfiie, recognize your mistakes and learn from them. That's the best we all can do. We're only human.
Apology excepted as far as I'm concerned.
Let's move on.
Dasubervixen

Postby Shigy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

Accepted just make sure you learn from the expierence :)
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Samalicious » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Agreed. Be a good Wolfie!!
Image I am the Goddess of my Destiny and Bringer of Love.
Samalicious

Postby Vallikat » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

We all make mistakes from time to time. What is important is that you learn from them and move on. Apology accepted.
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Wolfsun » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Thx guys. trust me ive learned, and im not gonna let my emotions/stupidity get the best of me anymore. im tired of hurting others because of my judgement and lashing touch. i dont want to hurt anyone, im ready for solace. ^.^ thx again
A leader Cant show by example by sitting behind a desk playing porkpin dildo with himself/herself, He/she should lead from the front, Weather it be in training, or in hells wasteland itself. ~Spc.Blantz -First Squad
Wolfsun

Postby Eleanore69 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 am

I'm not sure what happened and I don't really want to know but if you give apologizes it's for a good reason.

Let me give you my cent about you having problems in general.

You told me at times and it was not a secret, that some others people was kinda shocked when you said some things. There is 2 different sides of shocking. I don't care about people shocked because I said and I still say for exemple I like harsh girls in any way and meaning possible (that sounds so sweet said like this but you don't need exemple there, you got it already).
The only thing it's there is a way to say things if you want say it. Stay cool and polite. If there is still people shocked that's not a problem for me as long I've been polite with them.

That was just my cent about your thoughts when you said people don't liked you because they don't liked what you loved. And so?

My other cent: I know you are quick at times to respond to bad people. Remember one thing it's if you act like the person you dislike the most, in my exemple; insulting, you will never stop the things but bring new problems.

Me too at times I'd like to be as worst than some people are with me or with friends but I don't. Instead of that I just try to stay the more Zen possible and fix things (at least in game, I'm not always really that way RL but here I'm) it doesn't always work though...

then the solution is to ignore the persons you have problems with (wtb /ignore rl) and if it still doesn't works and you feel like agressive like if you wanna eat the flesh and soul of someone, just logoff some minutes to calm down and be back after I'm sure it will help a lot.

8)
Eleanore69

Postby Wolfsun » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Advice taken Eleanor, thank you ^.^
Wolfsun

Return to GSP Dancers