It's entirely too empty in here...

(No current schedule) with DJ Tastyvixen

Moderator: Tastyvixen

It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Ashval » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

...so I just wanted to drop by to say...STOP PLAYING MADONNA!!! :lol:

<3
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
User avatar
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom
 
Posts: 15885
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:56 pm
Location: Hell

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Shigy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 am

Is it beating your Dark Tranquillity still?
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
User avatar
Shigy
Station Owner
 
Posts: 9478
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Ashval » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 am

Shigy wrote:Is it beating your Dark Tranquillity still?


Yes, though truth be told...the random playlist has apparently been the main culprit. It seems to have a Madonna fetish. When I get back from vacation, Madonna's going down! (that statement is no longer as hot as it used to be)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
User avatar
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom
 
Posts: 15885
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:56 pm
Location: Hell

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Shigy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 am

Ashval wrote:
Shigy wrote:Is it beating your Dark Tranquillity still?


Yes, though truth be told...the random playlist has apparently been the main culprit. It seems to have a Madonna fetish. When I get back from vacation, Madonna's going down! (that statement is no longer as hot as it used to be)


No would have been hotter 20 years ago :lol:
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
User avatar
Shigy
Station Owner
 
Posts: 9478
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Genev » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

I read this right as a Madonna song was playing, yesterday...
Genev
Post Hunter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Ashval » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Genev wrote:I read this right as a Madonna song was playing, yesterday...


:rant: :rant: :rant:
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
User avatar
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom
 
Posts: 15885
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:56 pm
Location: Hell

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Tastyvixen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 pm

haha, you just need to ninja more. :D hm, maybe I should ninja every couple days and play two Madonna songs just to screw with you. mwahaha :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator
 
Posts: 5280
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:27 am
Location: Östhammar Sweden

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Ashval » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Shadowvixen wrote:haha, you just need to ninja more. :D hm, maybe I should ninja every couple days and play two Madonna songs just to screw with you. mwahaha :twisted:


H8!
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
User avatar
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom
 
Posts: 15885
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:56 pm
Location: Hell

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Tastyvixen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Funny part is, I don't even like her music all that much. Its just a couple dance remixes that I like. I played her stuff only 3 times over the 3 days that we were live. I played Skrillex and LMFAO a lot more.
Image
User avatar
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator
 
Posts: 5280
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:27 am
Location: Östhammar Sweden

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Ashval » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Shadowvixen wrote:Funny part is, I don't even like her music all that much. Its just a couple dance remixes that I like. I played her stuff only 3 times over the 3 days that we were live. I played Skrillex and LMFAO a lot more.


It really is that playlist. It seems to have an obsession. I don't hate Madonna, but I would rather she not be the most popular artist on our station. :lol: Therefore, down she will go...eventually. It takes her a lot longer to go down these days...creaky knees and all.
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
User avatar
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom
 
Posts: 15885
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:56 pm
Location: Hell

Re: It's entirely too empty in here...

Postby Genev » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Oh! Do you have Technoir - The Voice?
Genev
Post Hunter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Candyland (TSW)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron