Time for some change

(No current schedule) with DJ Tastyvixen

Moderator: Tastyvixen

Time for some change

Postby Tastyvixen » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm

I have been thinking a long time about this. Ever since the merging of the two stations and my occasional covering of AO events in fact. While I do like the name Shadowvixen it isn't an option in AO because the name was taken long before I ever took interest in it. I can create another DJ character in AO and tag numbers on the end but that's more unneeded hassle. I have a perfectly good DJ name that matches in both AO and TSW. That name is Tastyvixen and one that many GSP vets still consider to be my name. hehe

So, after putting a lot of thought into it (as well as cringing a little about all the outfits that Shadowvixen has but Tasty doesn't) I've desided to go back to the old name on the forums and TSW. Starting this weekend it will be DJ Tastyvixen forever and always. :cheer:

PS: I'm also thinking of changing my show name but one thing at a time is better me thinks.
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator

Re: Time for some change

Postby Ashval » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

And here I thought *I* took first place for confusing people with my names.

Should I go back to Veldron now to follow suit? ;)

In any event, you've always been "Vixen" to me...so, I'm sure I'll adapt quick enough. :D
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Tastyvixen » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

haha, there is a difference Ash. You are Ashval in both games! Every time I DJ in AO I'm Tastyvixen and Shadowvixen in TSW. Its very annoying having to go by two different names depending on were I DJ and its confusing for listeners. Not to mention that I slip up and say the wrong name without even realizing it until someone points it out. Going back to Tastyvixen allows me to have the same name in both AO and TSW.

I'd go with Shadowvixen in AO instead if that were an option. Damn asshole person stealing my name before I even started using it! :D
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator

Postby Ashval » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I did DJ as Veldron a couple weeks ago. I understand your point. I had to concentrate at each break to make sure I said the correct name. Old habits are hard to break.
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Vallikat » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Well like Ash you'll always be Vix or Vixen to me so this is one name change I should be able to get used to quickly. :)
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Tastyvixen » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:03 pm

(*-*) I'm back! :stalk:
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator

Return to Candyland (TSW)