Blissful Elevations mini hiatus

Saturdays (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern) with DJ Gemmikins

Moderator: Gemmikins

Blissful Elevations mini hiatus

Postby Gemmikins » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:35 pm

So I've been dealing with a lot of RL things lately making me cancel my shows all over, from health issues to general need to go to work and catch up on stuff.
This time is no different sadly :/, having to run into work to catch up on all my things because I've spent a week baby sitting rather than training a person to be my stand in while I go away on my holidays. So sadly no BE today but there will be the Christmas event on so yay!
I'll be back in the new year so be looking out for a show around the 9th January 2016!

Hope you all have a lovely holiday season and all the best for the start of this next year!

Yay!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: Blissful Elevations mini hiatus

Postby Gemmikins » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Well I thought we were done with this, sadly things got worse after getting back from my trip overseas. Work has been stressing in ways I didn't expect so that's creating additional ripples of stress along with homesickness.

Blissful Elevations isn't going to stop running but at the moment with those things and also needing to learn to drive my schedule time at this present moment may not work with everything else that I need to work on.

Stay tuned to the social media spots and here for updates on when shows will appear.
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to Blissful Elevations (AO)