Show Time Changing!

Saturdays (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern) with DJ Gemmikins

Moderator: Gemmikins

Show Time Changing!

Postby Gemmikins » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 am

So in light of the last few weeks of work becoming more stressing, I'm intending to move my shows to Saturdays. That way I'll have more free time to DJ longer for you guys and I'll be less stressed in having to do a show around my work schedules. So stay tuned this week and I'll get the new time and slot updated for you all :)! Hope to see you soon!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: Show Time Changing!

Postby Gemmikins » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 am

And settled on the new time of Saturdays at 2pm Eastern to 5pm Eastern, sometimes early and sometimes later depending on how I feel and what other things are going on :)
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: Show Time Changing!

Postby Shigy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 am

Gemmikins wrote:And settled on the new time of Saturdays at 2pm Eastern to 5pm Eastern, sometimes early and sometimes later depending on how I feel and what other things are going on :)

Doable for me. Yay :cheer: :stalk:
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Return to Blissful Elevations (AO)