4th October No Show

Saturdays (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern) with DJ Gemmikins

Moderator: Gemmikins

4th October No Show

Postby Gemmikins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Sigh, I am so bloody sorry to do this to you guys, I've been trying to get this sorted all morning but last minute was told I had to sort out cleaning some ants we had come into our house, apparently on further investigation it's a lot worse than was previously thought so I will be busy trying to clean everything down so that we can stop anything worse coming in and clear out what has already invaded >.<
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: 4th October No Show

Postby Kermie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:43 pm

eeks... sugar ants ?
Kermie
GSP Crew

Re: 4th October No Show

Postby Gemmikins » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 am

I'm not entirely sure on them but they've been all over the kitchen and lounge, so was more focussed on their deaths than totally what type. Apparently they were all around the house so sounds like a mound got hit somewhere >.<
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to Blissful Elevations (AO)