Good show!

(No current schedule) with DJ Sunserro

Moderator: Sunserro

Good show!

Postby Farryis » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Great work on your show last time. Sorry I had to go early, but I enjoyed every minute of it. :)

Did I mention I totally adore your voice? Absolutley incredible!
"It's so beautiful! And big! May I touch it?"

Another sponge-bath?

>>> "That's why they call me. Bad company, I can't deny. Bad, Bad company today I die. 'til the day I die, until the day I die."
Farryis

Postby Sunserro » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Don't worry about it. I already know most people keep their mains on RK4.

And thanks! Not many people actually liked my voice last year when I was in the defence forces. Then again... if I heard my voice yelling me to get up at 6 AM, I wouldn't like my voice either. :D

Also, I managed to check out the bands you requested. Reminded me of Massive Attack in several ways. I can definitely work with that. So thanks alot! :)
Sunserro
Training Officer

Postby Farryis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Sunserro wrote:Don't worry about it. I already know most people keep their mains on RK4.

Yeah. I really enjoyed myself in February when I was stuck at home sick. GSP was a welcome diversion then. But I miss the shows a lot.

And thanks! Not many people actually liked my voice last year when I was in the defence forces.

Thank you for your service!

Then again... if I heard my voice yelling me to get up at 6 AM, I wouldn't like my voice either. :D

Point taken.

Also, I managed to check out the bands you requested. Reminded me of Massive Attack in several ways. I can definitely work with that. So thanks alot! :)

:D Glad you like them!
"It's so beautiful! And big! May I touch it?"

Another sponge-bath?

>>> "That's why they call me. Bad company, I can't deny. Bad, Bad company today I die. 'til the day I die, until the day I die."
Farryis

Return to Dark Side of the Sun (AO/TSW/SWL)