Jezebelle's Fashions

A place to post pictures and share various media links.

Moderator: Station Managers

Postby Shigy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:14 am

Noice :)
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Twisty » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am

Looking good
Twisty
GSP Dancer

Christmas camisole with transparency

Postby Jezebelle » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

I was going over the old suggestions and noticed that I'd meant to have a sheer version of the camisole. It was an easy enough adjustment, so I tweaked it a little and I think 40% opaque works pretty well. The lighting wasn't the best, but you get the idea. Apparently the was more light behind me. I have no idea if the current engine would even be able to do this, blending an alpha channel of clothing with the underlying skin texture, but maybe the new one can, and the opaque version will suffice for the old one.
Attachments
camisole front w trans.png
Front View with transparency
camisole back w trans.png
Rear View with transparency
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Jez

Postby Joanwilder » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Oooo nice!
Joanwilder
GSP Crew

Postby Shigy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Cool :)
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Re: Peppermint Bikini v2

Postby Curmudgeon » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Jezebelle wrote:This time with less stripes. I think I prefer this one, but I like them both enough to post.

my fixer needs this outfit!
Curmudgeon

Postby Curmudgeon » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Screaminlord wrote:all of these are awesome :D i think any effort i tried would look like a stick man with scoliosis >.<

lol, you should play drawsomething with me. because thats all i draw!
Curmudgeon

Jez

Postby Joanwilder » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Screaminlord wrote:all of these are awesome :D i think any effort i tried would look like a stick man with scoliosis >.<

lol, you should play drawsomething with me. because thats all i draw!

Omgz, Curmie! Add me! Love that game!
Joanwilder
GSP Crew

Postby Curmudgeon » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

ok
Curmudgeon

Postby Gemmikins » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 am

Oooo pretty Jeze, you always make me wish FC put these goodies in every year, they're awesome.
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Mardi Gras Burlesque

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:10 am

Last spring I had an idea, inspired by Mardi Gras and the movie Burlesque, that I never got around to drawing. It was a pretty complicated one to draw, so I better describe it, too. I still haven't had time to draw the back, but you can probably extrapolate the rest.

It's a pink, almost but not quite flesh tone (for Solitus... more grey for others?), strapless bra and V-string panties, with a sparse diamond fishnet minidress of gold, with alternating emeralds and amethysts along the strings of the net. The shoes are matching gold open-toed pumps and the arms are bare. Or maybe some bracelets or bangles?
Attachments
Mardi Gras front.png
Mardi Gras Burlesque front view
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Unikorn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am

These are awesome, Jeze! My favourite one is the spiderwebz0r. :o Nice to see that somebody has the effort to do this. :) I certainly don't have the patience lol. One question: how did you get your character naked? Or what outfit did you use for the screenshots?
Beware of my alt army~.
Unikorn

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

There are enough outfits that are close enough to naked to start with. The tentacle bikini, pastel bikini, and Naughty List bikini are all good starting points. If you want to remove the straps, like the snowflake one, merge those with something like Deep Ocean or Waterlily. And then there's the Hula outfit. Anything that's covered in all of those is covered in all of mine, too, so it's not actually necessary to get completely naked in-game to do all this.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Unikorn » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Jezebelle wrote:There are enough outfits that are close enough to naked to start with. The tentacle bikini, pastel bikini, and Naughty List bikini are all good starting points. If you want to remove the straps, like the snowflake one, merge those with something like Deep Ocean or Waterlily. And then there's the Hula outfit. Anything that's covered in all of those is covered in all of mine, too, so it's not actually necessary to get completely naked in-game to do all this.

Ah, I thought so. Thanks.
Beware of my alt army~.
Unikorn

Re: Jezebelle's Fashions

Postby Jezebelle » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Once again, I couldn't find an adequate reference photo for one of the suggestions, so I drew it myself. And once again, I'm not entirely happy with the shoes. Shoes in AO are hard. They should be strappy silver heels. Red or white would just blend in with the stockings even more than these do. The only other color that goes with this theme is green, and without any other green to offset it, that looks terrible. So silver it is, and in this lighting, you can't even tell silver from white. So I fudged it a bit. So you can tell they're strappy heels at least. If FC actually makes this, it'll be up to them to get the shoes right.

I really love how the rest of it came out, though. This was supposed to be just something to go with the stockings, because stockings are a leg item, but it turned out I want the bikini more than I want the stockings. Like, so much I kinda want to go buy a bit of candy cane cloth and see if I can actually make this.

- Jeze
Attachments
strappy stripey front.png
Strappy Stripey Candy (front)
strappy stripey back.png
Strappy Stripey Candy (back)
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Black Spiderweb Teddy

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:08 am

This year's Halloween suggestions brought back the spiderweb outfit, but as a teddy or bodystocking rather than a minidress, and I still can't find a good example of that online, so I adjusted the old silver spiderweb a bit. It still needs shoes, but the black pumps would work. Or better yet, black pumps with a spider ankle tattoo. I didn't do a side view, so that wouldn't be visible anyway.
Spiderweb Teddy Front.png
Black Spiderweb Teddy (front)

Spiderweb Teddy Back.png
Black Spiderweb Teddy (back)
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Previous

Return to Pictures & Media