Allods videos

A place to post pictures and share various media links.

Moderator: Station Managers

Allods videos

Postby Dasubervixen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Hello everyone :)

In my wonderings through the interwebs. I came across a game called Allods, developed in Russia by Nival. Its one of those supposedly "completely free to play" games. Where in order to get anywhere. You have to buy items from their shop, with real money. Now there's no way in heck I would even consider trying a game like that. But, what I did find interesting were the game,s trailers. So I figured I'd share them.

Here's the link to the page.

What caught my attention is the first two videos. Look at those ships. They're beautiful. My jaw drooped when I first saw them. I was so impressed. I thought, "Gee, if only there was a version of EvE like that." Whoever made the ships did a really nice job. Too bad they're in a gPotato game. Because I'd like to pilot one. Oh well, that's the way it goes I guess. Hope you liked the vids.
Dasubervixen

Postby Mivat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Nifty, but I still prefer bashing faces/removing limbs/mutilating things in AoC :D

Have been looking at Allods a bit, and it might actually be one of the EXTREMELY few F2P-games I'd possibly bother with. Remains to be seen, though.
Mivat

Return to Pictures & Media