Our server is being changed today (Sep. 17, 2012)...

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Our server is being changed today (Sep. 17, 2012)...

Postby Ashval » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 am

Starting with Phaeton's show tonight, we're moving to a new server. What does this mean to you all? Not a lot, really. :D

One thing you WILL need to do, however, is tune in fresh via the website. You can probably still get the Siren's Call Playlist via any old link you might have saved for now, but it will be going away soon. I'm currently streaming a temporary playlist to our new server (Ashval's Demonic Playlist), and Phae's show will be live on the new server.

So, long story short...delete any old tune-in links you had and tune in fresh through the website! The titles won't be updating properly for the stream on the webpage until sometime tomorrow (when our admins in Sweden wakey wakey). Also, the Siren's Call Playlist should be moved over at some point tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience and understanding...or lack thereof! :D
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: Our server is being changed today (Sep. 15, 2012)...

Postby Tastyvixen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 am

The Siren's Call Playlist has now moved to the new server so if you get nothing but dead air when you tune in, then you are most likely listening to the old and need to go through the website again. The main page now reflects the playlist correctly as well.
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator

Return to News/Announcements