GSP 2022 Comings and Goings!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

GSP 2022 Comings and Goings!

Postby Gemmikins » Sun May 22, 2022 8:51 pm

GSP has been so busy since 2022 started and we appreciate you for all coming down and hanging out with us at the shows we've had this start of the year!

We have had a few Ding 220 parties, we have celebrated Valentine's Day, impromptu Easter fun, and GSP's 20th Anniversary!

We are bringing you more goodies this weekend, a ding 220 party and Gemmikin's 10th GSP Anniversary next weekend and then we will be partying with ARK on 18th June for the 21st Anniversary of Anarchy Online! Join us in the ICC Assembly Hall at 7pm UTC/3pm Eastern as we celebrate 3 hours of fun for all things Anarchy Online!

We plan to have a few more Ding 220/AI 30 parties and hopefully some love for The Secret World as well! There should be some summer fun this year and then we will be looking to the spooky season and festive period for 2022. GSP aims to bring you as much party goodness as we can with the staff we have!

If you have any questions on how to host an event please reach out to Gemmikins (intunewithgemmikins@gmail.com) or via Discord/Facebook and she will be happy to assist!
She can help you with any events and promotions you wish to run so feel free to ask her for any information needed!

Along with this, we are still looking for DJs to join our team. Please reach out to any of our staff and we will happily give you the information on how to join our team!

I hope 2022 brings you some fantastic fun and we hope to see you at as many shows as possible for the year! Much love to you all!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements