Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Well, we've made it through most of the holiday season without too much chaos.

Everyone from GridStream Productions wishes you a happy and safe time during what remains of the holiday season and hope you have all had a pleasant and stress-free time as much as can be possible.

We have one last festive period this holiday season and invite you to join the team over the 31st December/1st January to take part in the last of 2021 parties and the start of 2022 celebrations. We hope 2022 is a better brighter year for you all and we hope to see more of you at the shows in the year to come.

We hope 2022 slows for others and allows the GSP team to grow and bring you more events and parties this year. There will still be a couple of larger out of game contests for you to take part in so stay tuned for those details when they come to light and as always thank you for always being there and tuning in!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:34 pm

GSP 2022 New Year Parties.png
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements