Beach fun and Summery Scenes for GSP

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Beach fun and Summery Scenes for GSP

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:00 pm

Well June went by fairly quietly for GSP, we rounded up the contest winners of the 2nd Quarter contest and 19th Anniversary. The prizes have been given out to our winners and the physical items will be shipping soon!
We celebrated with ARK for the 20th Anniversary of Anarchy Online and had an amazing turn out and time. We have not seen so many listeners in ages, it felt like old times for the party scene!

On a sad note, GSP also said farewell to our own DJ Joanwilder. She has stepped down from the mic for the time being. We wish her all the best in this time and hope to see her around ingame in the future. We love her and appreciate all her hard work and dedication to GSP over the last 10ish years. Good luck to you and we will see you soon! <3

July brings us some summer/winter down time depending on what side of the hemisphere you reside in. We aim to bring you a beach party at the end of the month and will fill your ears with some wonderful summery themed music. Come dressed in your best outfits and we will organise some goodies for all those in attendance.

As we move into August we will be starting the 3rd Quarter contest for you, Gemmikins is still working on the details for that and prizes but she'll let you know a little closer to the time on that!

Otherwise we hope you are keeping safe out there in this crazy world and look forward to more partying with you! If you are interested in becoming a DJ for GSP or have ideas for promotions/events/contests/collabs feel free to reach out to Gemmikins and she'll help where she can!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements