May Madness, Melodies and Mass Giveaways

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

May Madness, Melodies and Mass Giveaways

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 pm

So we've squeezed through April, we have a little bit of the month left but we're already looking ahead to May's madness and festivities!

April has brought more liveness in the form of Screaminfu and Gemmikins back to backing with shows on Saturdays and Sundays which we're excited to say have been much loved and a success.

Screaminfu is going to start hosting Live, Loud and Proud on Saturday evenings (UTC)/afternoons (Eastern) from 9pm UTC/4pm Eastern. He aims to assault your ears with hard trance, hard house, donk in his live mixes and then 90s dance/pop, industrial, dubstep, drum and bass and maybe a smidge of rock/metal in between live mixes!

Gemmikins is now going to be hosting an additional show on Saturday as well. She will be bringing you into the Cosy Corner with a more mellow twist, with trance/acoustic/laid back feeling to the show to bring you down from the high NRG vibes of Live, Loud and Proud! Join her after Screaminfu's show from 11pm UTC/6pm Eastern. This doesn't mean Blissful Elevations will be going away it just means more liveness across the weekends!

Along with this we are prepping for a Second Quarter Contest for you all with some awesome prizes to be won including insight into Gemmikins' behind the scenes projects! We are aiming for a slightly harder contest to enter for this Second Quarter contest and we hope you will enjoy it!

As well as this May means GSP's 19th Anniversary! We are aiming to bringing you a fantastic set of parties and prizes on the weekend of the 14-16th May! We will be hosting parties across the weekend as well as holding some fantastic giveaways! We will also be holding another month long contest to co-inside with the Second Quarter Contest as well because we have some awesome things to giveaway!

Stay tuned for more details and we hope you enjoy all the events and contests we have to come as 2021 progresses!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: May Madness, Melodies and Mass Giveaways

Postby Gemmikins » Sat May 08, 2021 3:37 am

GSP 19th Anniversary Event.png
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements