GridStream Productions March Madness

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

GridStream Productions March Madness

Postby Gemmikins » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:48 am

Well, we've made it to March, the pandemic is still going on a year later (I know right?) but GSP is still alive and bringing you music and madness!

Firstly we welcome DJ Screaminlord back into the fold, he is going to stick with Live, Loud and Proud as a show name and he is still working out when he will DJ but he has already done his first ninja show! Welcome back!

Secondly GSP will be holding a St Patrick's Day party 20th March (I know it's after the date!) starting at around 1pm Eastern for like 6 hours! We will be in Camelot Castle in Avalon (AO) and will be running a warp service to assist in those needing help to get there!

Lastly, THANK YOU! to all those who took part in the First Quarter Contest! We had 8 people take part and a fair few different answers for the very last maths question, some answers were hilarious to read so thanks for entertaining me too! We will have the post up for those winners and what they won this week so stick around for that info!

As always we love you all and are planning more liveness as this year goes, we will likely be doing an Easter party and then we will be looking at the GSP Second Quarter Contest in May along with the GSP 19th Birthday Party!
Gemmikins will be here for any other promotional/event requests or general queries so feel free to annoy her!

Thank you to all of you and keep staying safe out there!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements