Love is in the Air!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Love is in the Air!

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:36 pm

That's right Love is in the Air as we roll into Valentine's Day and February madness!

GridStream and ARK will be bringing you a Valentine's Day party on Saturday 13th February, in Reets Retreat on the Glass Dancefloor.
There will be contests, wonderful prizes, Jackbox.tv party games and fabulous music of love and anti-love goodness! Come dressed for the occasion and you may just get an extra bonus treat!

As well as this Gemmikins has just started up the next outside of game contest! You have all of February to take part in this. make sure you send your answers in before the 28th to be submitted to the raffle to win all kinds of prizes! - viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29993

ARK are also hosting an ARK Playfield Tour on 27th February, at 2pm Eastern/7pm UTC for those wanting to join in and see new places they may have not seen before! Gemmikins will be DJing so you have music to go with your tour!

Other than that stay wonderful to each other and keep rocking!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements