Summer Sweetness!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Summer Sweetness!

Postby Gemmikins » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:36 am

Well we've made it to Summer season and more parties with both Anarchy Online's 18th Anniversary, crazy how much time has passed, and The Secret World on the 3rd too!

We are in the midst of getting last minute plans for celebrations for both games so stay tuned for those last details.

However celebrations are in order for our winners of the GSP contest we had running this last month! We had three entrants in total so thank you to those who took part and thank you to those who thought about it too!

We had entries from Katelin/Ukblizzard, Ipewpewu and Shadykeep. All we fabulous entries and made us smile and laugh.

First place went to Katelin with the majority of our votes, she has won the $50 steam reward.

Second place went to Ipewpewu for his Meme of legal age in response to our request of including the number 17. He has won the $25 steam reward.

Third place went to Shadykeep for her screenshot of AO with a happy anniversary to us! She has won the $10 steam reward.

Congratulations to all our winners and stay tuned for more contests in the future you could win some more prizes!

Other than that we hope you stay safe this summer season or winter if you are in the Southern hemisphere!
Attachments
Congrats on the Promotion! (1).png
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements