May Madness

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

May Madness

Postby Gemmikins » Sat May 11, 2019 4:21 am

Well hi all! Apparently my whole "I need to post, it's now April" totally went out of the window, especially since well it's May!

So we've made it past Easter and well into Spring and well onto GSP's own anniversary!

That's right GSP is turning 17 this year and we are planning to celebrate on the 18th and 19th of this month. Gemmikins is also planning to bring you a contest, regardless of what game you play, if you listen to GSP you will want to stay tuned for details as we get closer to the 18th!

Along with that we also get closer to the AO and TSW/SWL anniversaries and celebrating their on going liveness and bringing us the pleasures they do for so many years! So stick around for some posts across the forums/social medias with party dates and any other plans we might have to bring you some goodies!

If your wanting to request events or promos in the mean time please feel free to contact Gemmikins at intunewithgemmikins@gmail.com along with any questions you may have. We are always looking for new staff for our team as well as welcome you to invite your friends to hang out and tune into us!

As always thank you for listening and being a part of the GSP community!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements