Holiday Season is upon Us!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Holiday Season is upon Us!

Postby Gemmikins » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:30 pm

So we've had Thanksgiving already this year and as always we are thankful for all our listeners and the support they give to us! We had a fantastic turn out at Halloween and it was great to see so many of you and entertain such a crowd with so many DJs and ARK being present too!

As a reminder if you want something hosting this Christmas period now is the time to put your requests in so our staff can accommodate your needs! Please send your emails to intunewithgemmikins@gmail.com for your events just in case the website is unable to process it for you!

The good thing is Gemmikins is back and happy to help this time too! Her show will be back to your ears 8th December while she finishes some last minute things before getting back into the swing of DJing. She'll also be hosting MMOATP Sunday 25th November too!

As always you are welcome to join us on the GSP discord and chat to us there, ask us about upcoming things, put in event/promo requests and just generally hang out with everyone. https://discordapp.com/invite/6F5gXsr

Thanks for listening and stay safe this holiday season!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements