Oooo Wooo October's Spooky Celebrations!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Oooo Wooo October's Spooky Celebrations!

Postby Gemmikins » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:40 am

Welcome to October where we have oodles in store this month. From shows coming back to Halloween events we have a bit of everything for everyone this month!

First off Gemmikins will be on a mini hiatus for the next like 6 weeks, she's on holiday and doing additional work RL side so she will not be on. *sad face* She aims to at least do one show while she is away though so stay tuned for that!

For shows returning DJ Oubliette is back with her Permanent Midnight! Expect ghoulish delights again with the Mistress of the dark over in SWL. Expect her in the Crusades every Monday from 7pm PST. Spooktacular!

Other events for October are starting to roll in too, we have the Hauntingly Good Halloween Boo Bash with Valheru Ascendants already lined up for 27th October from 5pm Eastern/10pm GMT. ARK have confirmed they will be joining us for the Hauntingly Good Halloween Boo Bash this year and doing their own contests and prize givings!

As a reminder the captcha is still broken so if you have issues submitting your events please email Gemmikins at intunewithgemmikins@gmail.com and she will be able to help! (I know she's on hiatus from shows but won't be for all GSP internal stuff)

Feel free to join us in the Discord chat too at https://discordapp.com/invite/6F5gXsr too! We often promote shows and generally banter and it's a good place to chat to your fellow GSP fans & DJs about any events, promo ideas or just ideas you might have for us in helping make things better for you!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements