Out of August slipping into September

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Out of August slipping into September

Postby Gemmikins » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

So we're pretty much out of August and most of the summer madness is over, things are going back to the usual school and work patterns and everyone is starting to countdown the madness that is Pumpkin Spice and Halloween!

In the last month we have added Faithy to our ranks, she has already started to get her requirements running and also has one live ninja under her belt so we know she's going to fly through to full membership in no time!

Thank you to the Red Brotherhood for having us host their 15th birthday party, we look forward to many more years and more parties with you guys, the crowd was huge and they gave out so many credits that day it was crazy!

We are still looking for more members to join our TSW/SWL staff as well as anyone else who feels comfortable DJing with our team, more faces are always great. If you're not sure of the requirements please don't hesitate to reach out to our DJs and ask, we are happy to help.

Lastly we are happy to host events and promos for you all, please feel free to start letting us know now if you're looking for something event wise especially for Halloween so we can get our coverage ready. We know there are recapture issues currently in the submissions so if you have any issues you can either PM Gemmikins on the forums or email her at intunewithgemmikins@gmail.com.

As always thank you for listening and we hope to see you at shows soon!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements