Jumping into Spring and 2018

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Jumping into Spring and 2018

Postby Gemmikins » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Hi all,

We're sorry for the lack of updates lately but things have been quiet and changing with the New Year. Hopefully your 2018 has been a good start so far. So far we have started off with new recurring events in the form of The Green Cloaks Party which is a bi-monthly get together after their meetings to come dance OOC and get to know what they will be up to in the RP community.

We also had a lovely event with ARK on Valentines weekend, thank you to DJ Joanwilder for taking the reigns on partying with them and bringing much love to the AO community.

DJ Gemmikins is still working on a spot in schedule for returning back to DJing regularly but she aims to get that solved as we progress into this year!

Other than that we are still looking for more DJs and welcome events and promos as well so please feel free to message us if you have any questions or information. And don't forget to use the Discord server if the message system happens to be having hamster issues!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements