Winter is Coming!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Winter is Coming!

Postby Gemmikins » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:04 am

Brrr, it's December and that means winter is coming for those in the North. It also means that we are about to celebrate a lot of festive events and enjoy good food and company, yay!
We here at GSP hope you all have a wonderful holiday season regardless of what you celebrate and wish for you all to stay safe and loved this December period.

We have an ARK party coming for you all on the 16th and the MMOATP this month will be on the 17th so that you don't miss any good partying this holiday season!
We are finishing ironing out who will be hosting these and hopefully you will hear some wonderful Christmas themed shows throughout the December period too.

We have a possible recurring RP party starting in the New Year and there will be a promo to come to help remind you of all the ins and outs of what this event will be like.

Other than that we wish you a wonderful Christmas and hope the New Year brings you all you wish for in the upcoming 2018! Stay safe and thank you for listening!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: Winter is Coming!

Postby Gridfan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:00 am

*That's odd, there are a lot more whitewalkers than usual traveling by my place this winter. I wonder where they are going...*
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Return to News/Announcements