May Madness

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

May Madness

Postby Gemmikins » Thu May 04, 2017 11:26 pm

May the fourth be with you, yes it's May 4th or Star Wars day for some today and this sparks off the beginnings of a lot of things happening in May. Tomorrow is no exception with Cinco de Mayo and there will definitely be some latin music coming your way in the regular Friday shows. Along with this there is not only the GSP Anniversary coming up later this month but also ARK are hosting an Expo for us.

The GSP Anniversary is set to be coming your way May 19th, we're still hashing out all the extra details but it will be filled with goodies and liveness and tons of fun, so come along and celebrate with us!

The ARK Expo will be coming to you Saturday May 27th at 6pm UTC/2pm Eastern and will give you some insight into the world of ARK and the world of Rubi-Ka and Shadowlands. Join us for some fun and madness and I'm sure a lot of goodies!

Other than that we are still looking for more DJs and request that anyone intested speak to one of our DJs about how to go forward with the process. We have noticed there were some issues with the website and emailing but we hope this is now fixed, however if you have had issue submitting recruitment information or events feel free to contact a member of our team and we'll see if we can assist.

As always thanks for listening and thank you for making Gridstream Productions as big as it is and for keeping us with a reason to do what we do, we appreciate you all!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: May Madness

Postby Gridfan » Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

(By John Gallagher)

(I'm not John.)
Last edited by Gridfan on Sun May 07, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Re: May Madness

Postby Shigy » Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 pm

That's pretty Gridfan.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Return to News/Announcements