Fabulous February Festivities

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Fabulous February Festivities

Postby Gemmikins » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:16 am

It's February already and what's that sound? Well it's the sound of love and music!
February brings us Valentine's Day and that means parties! ARK and DJ Joanwilder will be hosting the Valentines Celebration in Newland City on Saturday 11th February at 3pm Eastern/8pm UTC so join them there for 3 hours of love, goodies and music! If that is not your thing then I am sure there will be some anti-Valentines' shows to make up for the love in the air.

Secondly February brings change in the sense of Blissful Elevations moving from Thursday nights to Sunday afternoons. Now she'll be live 3pm Eastern/8pm UTC for three hours every Sunday except for MMOATP Sunday where she will likely DJ 2 hours prior to the start of it and then an hour following it to bring you extra liveness that weekend!

Other than that we are still looking for more DJs to join our crew, we could use more TSW members regardless of faction/RP preference. We would love to see more liveness so if you are interested in becoming part of our crew please feel free to contact any of the staff for more information on how to apply.

So from me Happy Valentines Day and Happy February to all and thanks for listening!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Return to News/Announcements