Hot Fun in the Summer Time

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Hot Fun in the Summer Time

Postby Vallikat » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:33 pm

It's July and at least in my part of the world it is hot, hot, hot!

So what's sizzling at GSP during this hot time of the year?

Coming up this weekend we have not just 1 but 2 parties to celebrate The Secret World's 4th Anniversary!

First on the list is "Party in the Park" on July 9. Lia will kick things off from Ealdwic Park at 4 pm, eastern. Then Nicksa takes over at 8 to keeps it rocking until midnight. You can expect contests with prizes and a festive atmosphere.

On Sunday the 10th we have a 2nd celebration for you. We're calling this one "Binging in the Beer Garden" and as the name suggests it will be held in the beer garden behind the Horned God. Dharzee will get things rolling at 7 pm, eastern with Shigy finishing things off from 9 to 11pm, eastern.

We're not quite done with anniversary celebrations though. August marks GSP's 4th Anniversary in The Secret World. You can expect more details on that as we get closer to the date.

Also...psst... I have a little secret for you... We've got a new and different show coming your way late summer. It's something we've been working on for awhile now and have finally started the ball rolling. I'm really looking forward to this new show. Ok, so that was pretty vague. I know I know. I promise you more details will be coming soon enough.

We also could really use your help. We need new DJ's folks. We'd really like to be able to do more for you and feature more shows and events. We'd like to expand our horizons in both Anarchy Online and The Secret world and in the great community in both games. Only thing is, we're really short-handed right at the moment. We've reached out to many of our prior DJ's as per the feedback we received from you guys. Some of those we've contacted are thinking about it. However, no matter what they decide we also really need some new DJ's to fill our ranks. Please do not hesitate to speak to any one of our crew if you have any questions. If you'd like to apply, you can contact me directly @vallikat on Twitter or in a PM to this forum.

That's all the news for you that I have right now.

As always, thanks for listening.
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements