Mid Year Madness

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Mid Year Madness

Postby Shigy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

We would like to thank you all for helping celebrate our anniversary of Gridstream Productions. I know it sounds cheesy but without all of you we wouldn't be here. We really appreciate everyone who came down to help us celebrate.

We have plenty coming up too. There is Pets on Parade in TSW (IC) later this month for all the pet lovers (No Gimps). There are also the AO and TSW anniversaries coming up. There is also the MMOATP on the last Sunday of every month on the AO test server. This weekend we have the Meet A Phoenix - PG Recruitment Event in TSW.

Funcom has graced TSW players with another issue packed with exciting new missions! If you buy the collector's edition, you get a snazzy new Sherlock outfit outfit and a pipe to smoke while you try and work out who murdered whom.

Joanwilder is currently on hiatus as she moves herself and her family across the country. We hope she'll be back with us soon but in the meantime keep a look out for ninjas from other DJs.

We could also use more DJs so if you have the itch go and see a doctor. If you have the itch to DJ come to some shows. Get to know the DJs and put in an application.

-Shigy
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
User avatar
Shigy
Station Owner
 
Posts: 9250
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: Mid Year Madness

Postby Dharzee » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Umm... Meet A Phoenix is the event this weekend. Pets on Parade is on the 25th of June (the last weekend of the month.)
#BlameDharzee
"I wish I had an angel for one moment of love." - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
User avatar
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer
 
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:46 pm
Location: OK, USA

Re: Mid Year Madness

Postby Shigy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:13 am

Dharzee wrote:Umm... Meet A Phoenix is the event this weekend. Pets on Parade is on the 25th of June (the last weekend of the month.)

Dang it you are right.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
User avatar
Shigy
Station Owner
 
Posts: 9250
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: Mid Year Madness

Postby Gimpeline » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Shigy wrote:We have plenty coming up too. There is Pets on Parade in TSW (IC) later this month for all the pet lovers (No Gimps). There are also the AO and TSW anniversaries coming up. There is also the MMOATP on the last Sunday of every month on the AO test server. This weekend we have the Meet A Phoenix - PG Recruitment Event in TSW.


No Gimps? :'(
User avatar
Gimpeline
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: reclaim

Re: Mid Year Madness

Postby Shigy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:53 am

Gimpeline wrote:
Shigy wrote:We have plenty coming up too. There is Pets on Parade in TSW (IC) later this month for all the pet lovers (No Gimps). There are also the AO and TSW anniversaries coming up. There is also the MMOATP on the last Sunday of every month on the AO test server. This weekend we have the Meet A Phoenix - PG Recruitment Event in TSW.


No Gimps? :'(

lol ;)
Gimps are welcome...just can't be pets.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
User avatar
Shigy
Station Owner
 
Posts: 9250
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Australia


Return to News/Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron