Marching On with GSP

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Marching On with GSP

Postby Vallikat » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:31 am

Here we are in March and at least where I live that means Spring is right around the corner. So what's going on with Gridstream this Spring?

Well... perhaps it's time that we had a little chat. See, what's going on is not a whole lot. Now that we're done hibernating for the winter, we'd like to get out and about, do more things, DJ more events and parties, and see more scantily clad bodies (what? I mean isn't that what happens in warmer weather???)

Anyway thing is we're a bit short on invitations at the moment. So if you've got a party or event you need a DJ for we'd love to take care of that for you. Just let us know. Drop us a line on Twitter or Facebook or on our contacts page. We'd love to hear from you!!

Oh and while we're at it, parties need promotions. If you need a promo for your party or for that matter for your service or your podcast or your game mod, or for your cabal/org we'd be happy to help you out with that. Just like with events, drop us a line and we'd be happy to work with you on your promo needs!

Not that we have nothing happening. March also means St. Patrick's Day and you can expect St. Patrick's themed music cropping up at our shows during the week of the 17th.

Additionally DJ Gemmikins has some plans up her sleeve. It's not all set out yet, but she's got something in the works to fill the gap we have on Thursday nights and a new monthly show idea for the weekend. Look for more information about those ideas coming up soon!

Anyway that's all my news for now. We hope to hear from you guys soon!

As always, thanks for listening!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: Marching On with GSP

Postby Ashval » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:37 am

Pssst. Something is screwy with the font color of the news post on the website (it's dark and unreadable without highlighting the text). Can't say that I've seen that one before, but I wanted to give a heads up in case you weren't aware.
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Dharzee » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 am

It has happened at least once before that I can remember seeing, didn't take very long to fix if I recall correctly.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Postby Vallikat » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 am

Yeah this did happen before. I don't know what causes it. I always post it the same way and I certainly don't change the font at all. I don't even change the application that I type it up in initially. So...*shrug* It's a mystery. It is fixed now though!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements