Happy Holidays from GSP!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Happy Holidays from GSP!

Postby Vallikat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:31 am

Well it seems the holiday time is upon us again. Holiday events are going on in both Anarchy Online and The Secret World. Of course, at GSP we're also celebrating the holidays. Here are the parties we have lined up:

We'll be celebrating in Anarchy Online on Saturday, December 19 starting at 4 pm, eastern time. DJ's Klinical and Dharzee will be rocking out from Reets Retreat on the Glass Dance floor until 8:00 pm, eastern. I'm sure there will be a nice mix of holiday tunes and plenty of other stuff to keep your bells jingling!

We then turn our attention to TSW where DJs Daydreaming and Nicksa will have Christmas from the Crusades in London. They expect to keep the festive holiday fun going another 6 hours!

New Years tends to be a time to reflect on the year that was. DJ Daydreaming is thinking on those lines as well and she'd very much appreciate you taking the time to respond to this short survey. https://twitter.com/gridstream/status/6 ... 8524122113

Don't forget that in the midst of all this holiday fun, the final show for DJ Trevalin will be taking place at the Crusades in TSW on December 23 at 8 pm, eastern. Additionally, the final show for DJ Ashval will be the following week, December 30 from The Rumble Room in Reets in AO at 8 pm, eastern.

Since I'm on the topic of holidays though, we do want to ask your patience with us if there are cancellations this holiday season. It is a busy time of year for everyone. We'll try to do our best to keep everything covered as much as possible.

Still we do want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season. No matter what you celebrate this time of the year, even if what you celebrate is not celebrating, please be safe and when you can, keep GSP close to your ears. I find that to be reason to celebrate right there!

Enjoy the Season and As always, thanks for listening!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements