Happy Anniversary to Us!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Postby Vallikat » Wed May 13, 2015 3:38 am

GSP is turning 13! Yes that's right we're finally teenagers! Can you even believe it? I feel so old...or wait, 13 is actually young. Hmm... I feel so young!! There, that's better! What's better than feeling young? Having a party! And what's better than having a party? Having 3 parties!!

We get things started on May 16 at noon eastern in The Secret World with Trevalin followed by Drina and then Nicksa. They're going to keep you rocking for 6 hours.

The party doesn't end there though. We hop the party over to Anarchy Online at 6:00 pm eastern where Gemmi and Joan take over for another epic 6 hours.

But that's not enough for us, we needed one more party. On May 17 at 1:00 pm eastern, we take it back to The Secret World with Ash, Sunserro, and Dharzee. They have another 6 hours of awesome celebration on tap.

All of these parties will be filled with contests and prizes for all of you!

But those are not the only parties or even birthday celebrations we have in store this month. In fact May 28th brings two parties. Jinji is really only 29 and a half and would like to celebrate that fact. The party will start at 7 pm eastern from the Crusades in The Secret World with Dharzee.

Later at 9, DJ Trevalin will be helping his fiance, our very own Lia (Iolanthe) celebrate her birthday! Those two are too cute for words!!

In case you missed it, we have a new DJ flying through her applicant hoops. Daydreaming did her first monitored show earlier today and by all reports she did a fabulous job. I can't wait to let her fly solo!

I also have a couple quick game updates:

As some of you know Anarchy Online has been going through some changes. We've been trying to do several of our AO shows from the newly remodeled ICC. We hope to see some of you there as you make your way about the world.

Also The Secret World, Issue 11 has recently been released. We know a lot of you guys are having a great time playing through the finale to season 1. We hope you're tuned in for "inspirational" music. :)

I'd like to end this news brief with a word of thanks. You guys are so amazing and we love you all so much. I have to tell you that it meant the world to us to see GSP Events and shows being mentioned in the "Event You Loved" round of the #IAMTSW Contest. We do what we do every day because we love doing it and we love you guys. But it's still nice to get some recognition for it. Thanks again from all of us here at Gridstream Productions.

And I guess that's about it (and to think I thought this was going to be brief).

As always, thanks for listening!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements