Love is in The Air

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Love is in The Air

Postby Vallikat » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:55 pm

That's right it is February and GSP is loving it! We love you, we love each other, we love cabals and orgs, we love Funcom and ARKs, and we love a good beat down. All of these things add up to one thing: We love to party! So let's see what we've got for you on the party front this month!

Our bestie turns 10! Ok, ok, I don't mean to imply that B.E.E.R really is our BFF. I mean we love all you guys! But B.E.E.R is one of those orgs that has really become near and dear to our hearts (and it has nothing to do with our love of the beverage and/or any of our alts which may or may not exist in said org...honestly!) Anyway like I was saying their 10th anniversary is coming up and we're honored to be celebrating it with them. Joanwilder will be spinning the tunes from the Glass Dance Floor at Reets Retreat on Friday, February 13th at 8pm EST. I hope to see a lot of you come out to celebrate this milestone with this awesome group of folks!

Then, the Day of Love arrives. <3<3<3!

On February 14, we have 2 special parties for you!

We'll get things started in Anarchy Online at 3:00 pm EST in ICC. ARK will be there as well so you can be sure there will be contests and prizes to be had! Gemmikins and Joanwilder will be playing love-themed and maybe not so much love-themed tunes. I'm sure both ladies will be more than happy to play your special requests for the ones you love!

At 8pm EST we're sending the party to The New York City Fight Club in The Secret World. Yes, that's right, the fight club as DJ Nicksa presents The St. Valentine's Day Massacre! for those of you who like to express your love with violence or who just want to act out their frustrations, there's nothing better than a free-for-all at the fight club! Be sure to join us for what promises to be a bloody good time!

But just because Valentine's is over doesn't mean the love stops!

On February 15 our love and kisses go out to the amazing ARK's and Testers on the Anarchy Online Test Server. These guys do a commendable job and we thank them every month with the MMOATP (Massive Monthly Online Ark and Testers Party). This month it will be Gemmikins spinning the tunes from ICC on the Test Server. The party gets started at 4 pm EST. Be sure to come out to show your support.

On February 21 you are invited to love your Cabal at the Cabal Pride party in The Secret World. The party will be held in London on the street between the Albion Theater and the park. If you love your Cabal, this is your time to show it. If you don't have a Cabal but need one, this is just the event for you! DJ Trevalin will keep the music going from 2pm - 5 pm EST. Don't forget to join in the chat (/chat join cabalpride) for running commentary during the event!

On February 22 the Harbingers Cabal brings us a different kind of love, the love that comes from renewal as we help them celebrate Seollal, The Lunar New Year! DJ Medrina will be your guide as the Dragons celebrate the continuation of the cycle. The party takes place at the Dragon's Coils in Seoul starting at 3:00 pm EST.

On February 28, Omni-Pol get our love as DJ Gemmikins provides the tunes for their Monthly Org Party. The party takes place at 4:00 pm EST in their org city. I am sure that Omni-Pol parties must be fun and full of love. Right? Right! They may have a very "corporate" reputation but that doesn't meant they don't know how to party! Believe me after you get a few drinks in them, I've seen things that... er... well I probably shouldn't discuss that here. You have to come out for yourselves!

Ok now that we've spread our lovin' all over the month of February, I'm exhausted! Time to rest up a bit so I can be ready to party all month long!

As always, thanks for listening!

P.S. want to find out what these times convert to in your timezone? check it out here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: Love is in The Air

Postby Joanwilder » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Can you feel the LOVE?! So much fun comin' up, I can't wait!!
Joanwilder
GSP Crew

Postby Gemmikins » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:28 am

Was trying to count how many times my name appeared in that post xD, talk about stream whoring much? ;)
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Postby Shigy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:14 am

Gemmikins wrote:Was trying to count how many times my name appeared in that post xD, talk about stream whoring much? ;)

We love our stream whores ;)
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Caliana » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:15 am

Shigy wrote:We love our whores ;)

I fixed that for you :evil:
Caliana - 9 Swords, Rapier Division
Zellira - GSP Dancers, Leader
Caliana
GSP Dancer

Postby The Oubliette » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 pm

/emote Starts applying love-repellant and dons her love-proof coat of woe and despair.

Back! Back i say! I must stay pure for Thursday nights! :evil:
Barely here at all.
The Oubliette
GSP Crew

Postby Joanwilder » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:03 pm

The Oubliette wrote:/emote Starts applying love-repellant and dons her love-proof coat of woe and despair.

*tacklehugs Oubs* LOVE IT!!! :winkygrin:
Joanwilder
GSP Crew

Postby Dharzee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 am

Joanwilder wrote:
The Oubliette wrote:/emote Starts applying love-repellant and dons her love-proof coat of woe and despair.

*tacklehugs Oubs* LOVE IT!!! :winkygrin:

*looks for a camera* Does love-repellant look anything like chocolate mousse? Cuz that would be cool.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Return to News/Announcements