A Peek Into The Future

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

A Peek Into The Future

Postby Vallikat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 am

Just a quick update to give you a small peek into what we have coming up.

First some staffing notes:

DJ Azuca is bringing the R.A.W back. As some of you know Azuca has had to take a little break from his regular show while he dealt with a few pitfalls in real life. However he's back now and ready to go starting this coming Wednesday at 11 am EST. Be sure to tune in!

DJ Krayl has settled into Tuesday nights with Digital Obsessions at 9pm EST!

DJ Medrina should be starting her regular show, Play Anything, on Monday nights, Coming Soon!

Of course we always have some Events in the works:

Two awesomely helpful groups are celebrating their joint Anniversary on January 16. Please join us in congratulating TSWDB and The Sanctuary at Ealdwic park at 2:00 pm. DJ Nicksa will be spinning the tunes.

Next up is Ashval's Annual Metal Marathon. Ash will get things started at 1 pm EST on January 18. He'll be using the Albion Theater as his stage for looking back on the year in metal.

Coming in February AO will be taking center stage.

One of our favorite Orgs, B.E.E.R is celebrating their 10th anniversary February 13. The following day AO will be celebrating Valentines Day. I'll be sure to post more about both of these events in future post.

In the meanwhile you can always look for more details about these and all of our events on our calendar page:

http://www.gridstream.org/gsp/cms/events/calendar/

And...there may be some changes in the future as well. Xtrophic has been hard at work on our new website. I don't have a date for it yet but please keep checking back for more info.

But that's not all that is changing...although...I can't say much about that part just yet.

That's all for now. Thanks for listening!!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: A Peek Into The Future

Postby Talidro » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:22 am

Another new website? This one is only around 2 years old.
Talidro
GSP Dancer

Postby Ashval » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 am

Talidro wrote:Another new website? This one is only around 2 years old.

Yeah, this one was designed with some limitations because we were going for two sites/streams at the time. Now that we're set at one stream/station, there are some enhancements/upgrades we can add.

Also, I'm a demanding owner and X needs to pull his weight. (don't tell him I said that)

:D
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Talidro » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Makes sense, didn't think about the two streams into one.

And don't worry, your secret is safe with me!
Talidro
GSP Dancer

Return to News/Announcements