It's the Holiday Season at GSP!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

It's the Holiday Season at GSP!

Postby Vallikat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:35 am

The festivities start on December 13 in Anarchy Online. Several of your favorite DJ's will be rocking around the Christmas Tree at The Grind Nightclub starting at 2:00 pm Eastern and lasting for 6 hours. ARK will also be there and you can bet there will be prizes and contests to keep your stockings stuffed this year!

The following weekend TSW gets into the act. We don't have our plan set in stone yet, but we promise you a party on December 20 and 21.

On Christmas Day, DJ Oubliette has you covered with "A Very Oubliette Christmas." That's right Permanent Midnight and Christmas combine this year for what I'm sure will be a holiday celebration with just the right amount of a creepy edge to it. She'll be kicking off the party at 6 pm eastern with plans on carrying things through until midnight eastern.

The closing of the year will be coming up shortly thereafter and we always try to bring you some liveness to help you rock in the New Year. This year will be no different. Stay tuned for details!

We have other reasons to celebrate as well. We welcomed our newest DJ, Medrina, to our ranks this earlier month. She's already starting jumping her hoops and you can rest assured she'll be hitting the airwaves before too long!

As we head into the New Year it will be about that time when DJ Ashval counts down his top metal albums from the previous year (although I wouldn't expect he's going to be doing a marathon like last year, haha).

I think that's all I can tease you about for now.

As always, thanks for listening!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: It's the Holiday Season at GSP!

Postby Medrina » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Looking forward to setting up my first test show now that my cold has subsided! :D Definitely nervous. I'll check out my schedule & see if I can beg a regular DJ to sit in!
Emily, aka Medrina, aka DJ Drina
"It's not a party til Medrina slaps a dude." - James "Cragganmore" Templeton
Medrina
Forum Preacher

Return to News/Announcements