A Fond Farewell & A Warm Welcome!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

A Fond Farewell & A Warm Welcome!

Postby Ashval » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Life has a way of throwing us the unexpected at times, and that applies to our DJ staff as well. As most of you know, DJ Dynamiks has been on hiatus due to health reasons for some time. He will be stepping away from DJ'ing to focus on getting better, and we wish him nothing but the best. Dyna has been a huge presence in GSP for many years, and he was a driving force in helping this station take root in The Secret World. We offer up a heartfelt thank you for all of his hard work and creativity. Get well soon mate!

On a happier note, we are proud to announce that we have added two new members to GSP to help out specifically in Anarchy Online. Please help us welcome Juud (AKA Ipewpew) as our new Community Relations Lead in AO. He'll be coming up with creative ideas to further engage the community in AO. Also, we're extremely pleased to announce the hiring of DJ Krayl (AKA Mashershade) to our staff. He'll be jumping through his applicant hoops and hitting the stream very soon!

Fall is always an extremely busy time of the year at GSP. We somehow survived the awesomeness that was Halloween in both communities, and we still have plenty of kickass events to come. Don't forget to join DJ Trevalin and DJ Nicksa for Dance Like Robots: The Remix! on Saturday, Nov. 15th starting at 5pm EST on the Arcadia dimension in TSW. Continuing the roleplay fun in TSW, we'll also bring you the Saints & Sinners' One Year Anniversary celebration with DJ Trevalin on Wednesday, Dec. 3rd at 8pm EST.

There's plenty of fun in Anarchy Online as well, as we're really excited to announce an Interview With Funcom on Friday, Nov. 21st at 2pm EST. Join DJ Joanwilder with Funcom Community Managers Sezmra and Tomium for the latest Funcom news! Also, don't miss Omni-Pol's Monthly Org Party on Saturday, Nov. 29th at 4pm EST with DJ Gemmikins. And finally, we're happy to bring you Dr. Lucy Barchus & Major Joe Blackwolf's Wedding with DJ Joanwilder on Saturday, Dec. 6th at 3pm EST.

We hope you all enjoyed the Halloween fun, and we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming weekly shows and events! As always, thanks for listening! <3

- Ashval
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: A Fond Farewell & A Warm Welcome!

Postby Ashval » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Updated with news about our Interview With Funcom show on Friday, Nov. 21st! (because I somehow forgot to add that part)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: A Fond Farewell & A Warm Welcome!

Postby Kriegshammer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Get well soon, Dyna! Don't be a stranger!
Kriegshammer
I Am Legend

Return to News/Announcements