Invasion of the NODs

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Invasion of the NODs

Postby Vallikat » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:37 am

What are the NODs? Should you be frightened? Is it time to batten down the hatches and hide your women and children??? Well possibly. However it's more important that you tune in to GSP as often as possible for the love of NODs!

Ok, so that still doesn't tell you what a NOD is now does it? NODs, as we have started calling them, are our fresh batch of New Order DJ's, namely Nicksa, Oubs, and Dharzee!

They've all had a little time on the air and soon all 3 of them will be freed from their leashes. Not quite yet though. They all still have some work to do yet. In the meanwhile, keep an ear to the stream and an eye on Facebook and Twitter to find out when a NOD show is coming. They would all love if you came out and showed them your support!

Our Old Dedicated DJ's (ODDs?) are still out there trying to mix things up as well. DJ Gemmikins is back from vacation and back in the regular line-up. Blissful Elevations is back! Her new show time is Monday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm, eastern. That's not all for Gemmi. She's also got a second show coming up in TSW. Details to follow. Meanwhile DJ Joanwilder is waking you up on Monday mornings with Morning Coffee at 10:00 am, eastern in Anarchy Online. Also rumor has it that DJ Kriegshammer is working on re-opening the War-Forge as soon as he gets he new rig up and running.

Oh teh liveness! I can hardly stand it! Except, I'm always happy for more. If you want to become a member of GSP, you know what to do. I'm always more than happy to answer any questions or send out an application. However...

IT'S NOT JUST DJ'S WE'RE LOOKING FOR!

We've said this a few times now and we really can't stress enough that we're looking for a community relations lead to help us out on the Anarchy Online side. In this role you will be our liaison to the AO Community as well as ARK, develop and coordinate contests and prizes, act as our voice on social media and the forums, and work with the Events Lead in creating station events. If you feel that you would be interested in this vitally important role within our organization, please give me a shout and I will hook you up!

There is always more on the horizon for GSP. In the meanwhile, thanks for listening.
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: Invasion of the NODs

Postby Gridfan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 am

I guess this means GSP is the home of a lot of ODDNODs ?
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Re: Invasion of the NODs

Postby Vallikat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Gridfan wrote:I guess this means GSP is the home of a lot of ODDNODs ?

Indeed.
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements