Anniversaries and Other Fun

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Anniversaries and Other Fun

Postby Vallikat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:42 am

If it is summer that means it must be anniversary time and we have a few to celebrate. We already kicked off anniversary season with our 12th anniversary last month. We had a great time celebrating with everyone and we hope you had an equally great time!

Next up is the AO 13th anniversary which we'll be joining with ARK to help them celebrate starting this coming weekend in ICC. The party starts on Friday at 2:00 pm Eastern/ 6:00 pm UTC and rocks on for 4 hours. We then pick it up again on Saturday at 11:00 am Eastern/3:00 pm UTC and rocks on for 6 full hours. I bet you think that's all right? Wrong! AO is a teenager and like any other teenager they demanded more! The party rages on starting Saturday at 7 pm Eastern/Sunday at 11:00 am UTC for another 6 hours!!

That is a party that is sure to work out all of AO's teenage angst!

We don't want to forget TSW though. Thirteen may be a huge milestone and TSW may be a baby by comparison, but turning 2 is still a big deal and we plan on celebrating right along with TSW as well! The party starts on July 5 and you can be sure it will be a weekend of awesome music as well as contests and giveaways.

But there is more coming than just anniversaries!!

Several TSW cabals are joining together to host a Cabal Recruitment Fair in TSW. Not any Cabal can fit every player's needs. If you're having a hard time finding just the right fit, a visit to this event will be well worth your while. There will be representatives from several of the cabals on hand to answer your questions. Of course GSP will be there as well to keep everyone entertained. The Fair starts on July 12 at 2:00 pm Eastern/6:00 pm UTC in the Albion Theater/Arcadia. For more info please see this thread:

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=79958

As we've been teasing, some new voices are coming to GSP. I'd love to tell you more because I know you're going to be excited. However, I'm not ready to let the cats out of the bag just yet. You'll have to wait a little longer to hear for yourselves.

On another note, we do remind you that the summer holidays are now upon us and that might mean more randomness in our schedules. However we'll always try to keep things covered and bring you as much liveness as we can.

Of course the best way to keep things covered is to have more DJ's so don't forget that if you or someone you know has what it takes to DJ for GSP, I'll be more than happy to send out an application. For those of you who are more community oriented who would like to help out GSP in a behind the scenes role, we're also looking for a community relations person in Anarchy Online.

That's all for now. As always, thanks for listening!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Return to News/Announcements