GSP Turns Twelve and Other News

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

GSP Turns Twelve and Other News

Postby Vallikat » Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 am

I can't believe GSP is 12 already. Just think next year we'll be in our teens!! Time sure flies when you're having an awesome time and make no mistake the past 12 years have been awesome. That is in part thanks to you, our loyal listeners, but also thanks to the incredible folks who have graced the airwaves or worked behind the scenes. By way of saying thanks to all of you as well as all of us we're going to have a party! (shocking! I know!!)

The party starts this Friday, May 23 at 3 pm eastern and rocks on for the next 12 hours. Then we take a little break (hey we're getting old, we need a nap) and come back on Saturday, May 24 at 4 pm to keep the party rocking another 13 hours! The party will be going back and forth between AO and TSW and several of our fabulous DJ's. No matter what your plans this weekend, we hope you you can stop in, spend some time with us and give us our birthday spankings. *grin*

Oh and while you're there, please try to take a moment to wish a fond farewell to DJ Cherri. While we're all saddened by the news that she will have to depart GSP, we wish her all the best for the future.

In other news...

I have it on good authority that DJ Trevalin has successfully completed his mission abroad and so he will be back on time to start his new weekly show. Eye of the Storm will move to its weekly time slot on May 21 at 8pm eastern from the Crusades.

Also, don't forget that as we turn 12 then AO must be turning 13 soon. I'm quite sure there has been secretly secret conversation about secret stuff between us and ARK. Stay tuned for more info.

Beyond that...well...it might be that some new DJ's might just start to show up here or there. Keep your ears peeled for noob ninjas in the not too distant future. However we still have room for more and we're also still looking for a community liaison on the AO side. So if you or anyone you know might be interested in a DJ or staff role, be sure to let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

That's all the news for now.

As always, thanks for listening!!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: GSP Turns Twelve and Other News

Postby Caliana » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 pm

GSP is now officially a 12 year old boy? Pfft! :crazy:

Happy Birthday GSP!

\m/ :shred:
Caliana - 9 Swords, Rapier Division
Zellira - GSP Dancers, Leader
Caliana