Club Troppo Returns To Friday's & A Storm Approaches

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Club Troppo Returns To Friday's & A Storm Approaches

Postby Ashval » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm

GSP is proud to announce the return DJ Dynamiks and Club Troppo to the Friday lineup each week! You can catch the Thunder from Down Under and his assortment of dance, trance, electro and retro starting at 3pm Eastern/7pm UTC every Friday! Also, don't forget to follow DJ Dynamiks on Twitter! (@DJ_Dynamiks) Club Troppo is one of two roleplay themed shows GSP will be bringing to Arcadia in The Secret World.

The other show hitting Arcadia soon will be Eye of the Storm with DJ Trevalin! The first show is scheduled or May 1st at 5pm Eastern/9pm UTC. Eye of the Storm will bring the best of hard rock and melodic metal to the Crusades approximately twice a month. Make sure to keep an eye on DJ Trevalin's show forum or follow him on Twitter (@DJ_Trevalin) for updates on future shows!

What else is on the horizon? GSP will be celebrating another birthday coming up in May! Get ready for a party of epic proportions as GridStream turns an amazing 12 years old! We'll have a huge lineup of DJ's set to entertain you and plenty of contests and prizes as well. More details to come!

Finally, we bid a fond farewell to DJ Beardedgoose as he steps down from GSP. As most of you may have noticed, Goose hasn't been able to do his shows for awhile due to RK4 obligations. We wish him the very best as he focuses on real life stuff and thank him for all of his contributions to GSP! :)

As always, thanks for listening! We hope to see you at a show on Rubi-Ka or in The Secret World soon!

- Ash
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: Club Troppo Returns To Friday's & A Storm Approaches

Postby madaxxx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 pm

So these RP shows.. a guest attending such event would assume RP'ing is mandatory. Guess I'll have to behave if I wanna catch either AWESOME shows
Gott Will Es!
madaxxx
Post Hunter

Re: Club Troppo Returns To Friday's & A Storm Approaches

Postby Ashval » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 pm

madaxxx wrote:So these RP shows.. a guest attending such event would assume RP'ing is mandatory. Guess I'll have to behave if I wanna catch either AWESOME shows

It would certainly be the friendly thing to do considering these will be on a RP dimension, but as stated in the Eye of the Storm forums...you can always use the GridStream chat channel for out of character chat if you don't want to engage in roleplay. Really, this doesn't change much other than roleplayers getting a bonus show from Trevalin. Dyna has already been doing his shows on Arcadia for months and I'm not changing my Saturday shows. :)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Return to News/Announcements