GSP Shakes Things Up & Other Nuggets of Stuff

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

GSP Shakes Things Up & Other Nuggets of Stuff

Postby Ashval » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 am

Well, it's been awhile since the big merger and we've had some time to assess how things went. While we're ecstatic with the response we've received from both the AO and TSW community about the decision, we found there were some things we needed to tweak a bit to operate smoother as "one stream."

As part of this shake up, we're streamlining our leadership group and going back to having one Director. In this case, the Director will once again be me...at least until I'm fired by the owner. :) Vallikat (Assistant Director/Applications Lead), Gemmikins (Promotions Lead) and Tastyvixen (Events Lead) will serve as Board Members. What does this mean to the listeners? You probably won't see much of a change. If anything, we'll hopefully operate more efficiently as a smaller group and eliminate some of the lingering divide between AO and TSW since the merger.

We're going to be welcome one DJ back to the fold as we sadly say farewell to another. Luckystarr will be returning to Tuesday's in Anarchy Online starting March 18th! (Yay!) Welcome back Lucky! As we happily welcome Lucky back, however, we say a very fond farewell to DJ Screaminlord who will be retiring from DJ'ing. We can't thank him enough for his contributions over the years. He will be missed, but we hope to see him around at some upcoming shows!

We hope you're ready to wear green and party like crazy for St. Patrick's Day this year in The Secret World. DJ Dynamiks will be hosting a special party at the Horned God on March 17th starting at 5pm EST/9pm UTC. Be there!

Also, there have been rumblings of a "new" DJ on the horizon soon. Denizens of Arcadia (or any fans of roleplay) in TSW may want to keep an eye out for Ashval's in-character persona, DJ Trevalin, and his new show expected to launch in May!

Are you interested in joining GSP? We currently have two ways you could join in the fun! First off, we're very interested in hiring new DJ's for AO and TSW. Contact Vallikat or Kriegshammer in-game or via our forums for information or to request an application! Also, we're interested in possibly hiring someone to fill a Community Relations position within AO. If you love AO and GSP and would be interested in helping us reach out to the AO community through events, contests and social media then please get in touch with Ashval in-game or via the forums. We'd love to hear from you!

As always, thanks for listening! We really appreciate the support!

- Ash
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: GSP Shakes Things Up & Other Nuggets of Stuff

Postby Gimpeline » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Wow. Screaminlord is leaving? I have known that guy for years and years long before he joined GSP. (Heckler raid in bikini anyone? sorry inside joke. Screaminlord will know what I am talking about :D ). First time I heard him on GSP I had to send a tell to ask if it was really him. And I got back something likke " Ssssh its a secret" Thanks for all the good music Screaminlord.
Gimpeline

Return to News/Announcements