Happy Holidays from GSP!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Happy Holidays from GSP!

Postby Vallikat » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:16 am

Christmas time is upon us again. This means goodies, events, winter leets, Demon Santa and of course Gridstream parties.

This weekend in Anarchy Online with the help of the wonderful Advisors of Rubi-Ka and then next weekend in the Secret World.

The Anarchy Online party will be spread over two days and 3 parties each 6 hours of awesome. Check the Events Calendar to see what time they are for you.

The fun keeps on coming in The Secret World. The End of Days event will be back this year with a fun new addition: The Krampus! If you're like me and you didn't know what that was, you can find information about the "anti-claus" here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

No word yet on when that event will officially start in TSW but no worries because GSP will be partying in style anyway. We'll be celebrating The End of the World, Part 2 on Saturday December 21. Join us starting noon EST/5:00 pm UTC and lasting the next 12 hours! Will there be prizes? You'll have to keep an eye out here for more details. :)

And after the Holidays?

We have new DJ's coming along as we head into the new year. In AO DJ Beardedgoose is getting an early start, with Beardy Beats returning this Tuesday! DJ Kermie is nearly done his hoops and will have his regular slot soon! In TSW DJ Azuca will be taking over R.A.W from DJ Ashval starting in January.

And speaking of Ashval... Don't forget that his Metal Marathon Show will be starting on January 17 at 5 pm EST at The Crusades and on-going for hopefully 50+ hours! Please be sure to stop in to cheer him on during this event!

We at GSP hope that whatever you do, wherever you are have a good time over the holidays!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Re: Happy Holidays from GSP!

Postby Caliana » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:23 am

^Pretty much my reaction when I see the white snow burst at the edge of my vision
Caliana - 9 Swords, Rapier Division
Zellira - GSP Dancers, Leader
Caliana
GSP Dancer

Return to News/Announcements