The winds of change...

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

The winds of change...

Postby Ashval » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Greetings my friends! This is DJ Ashval, current Director of GridStream Productions in The Secret World. As many of you may have already noticed, the ownership of GridStream Productions is in the process of changing hands. Details of the changes were revealed by Tarryk Kozar on our sister station here...

http://www.gridstream.org/gsp-nextgen/s ... /news.aspx

Kirasha and I are honored and excited to move into the role of station ownership, and we promise to do our very best to guide GridStream Productions forward in both The Secret World and Anarchy Online. We can't thank Tarryk and Sprkly Kozar enough for their guidance and inspiration over the years.

With my new role, it will be imperative that I have the availabilty to oversee each station as an active owner. In light of that, I have decided to step down from the Director's chair for the TSW station.

I'm extremely proud to announce that Vallikat will be the new Director for GridStream Productions in The Secret World. She has been a huge supporter of GSP since the days of our inception, and her work behind the scenes has been invaluable in helping to successfully launch this station. She bleeds GSP and loves the community in The Secret World. I have no doubt that she will be a passionate and trustworthy leader for this station going forward, and I thank her immensely for taking on this responsibility.

Shadowvixen will also be moving into the role of Assistant Director, as she has also demonstrated invaluable leadership since launch. With Vallikat and Shadowvixen in leadership roles, with the amazingly talented and hard-working staff already here, and with an eye on continued recruitment of new DJ staff...I know the future is very bright for this station.

As for me, I won't be heading off to hide in some ivory tower. That's not my style. Anger Management will still be coming your way every Friday night, so your ears are not safe. :)

As always, we thank all of you for your support! GSP is nothing without our listeners, and we will continue to try to deliver to you the best entertainment possible.

Rock on!
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Re: The winds of change...

Postby Vallikat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Well it's on the news page so I guess there's no changing my mind now, huh? ;)

I would first like to thank Ashval for something he did way back in July and that was giving me the opportunity to be an Officer in GSP. Having a role in the organization that I have loved so much for so long was something that I didn't even know how badly I wanted until I had it. Therefore I am incredibly pleased and proud that he asked me to be the new Director. I'm so excited to get started and hopefully, do him proud. :)

Make no mistake, excited though I may be, Ashval leaves very big shoes to fill. However his confidence in me has given me the confidence that I need coming into this role. I don't intend to let him down and I don't intend to let you guys down either. GSP means so much to me and I can promise you that I will always act in the best interest of the station.

I am also excited to be working along side Shadowvixen as Assistent Director. Vixen's years of experience in GSP along with her love for the station and the community will be invaluable to me going forward. I am looking forward to working with her both in the short term as we go through the transition and hopefully for what is many years to come.

I am sure that there will be other changes to come, though I expect those to be fairly minor. However what will not change is our devotion to the community. We love our fans and we will continue to grow the station and provide the absolute best in audio entertainment.

As a final note, I couldn't be much more pleased for both Ashval and Kirasha in their new roles as the owners of Gridstream Productions. As I said on Tarryk's thread on the AO forums, there aren't 2 people in the world more suited to take on this role and continue the GSP legacy than them. Congratulations you two!

Now, time for me to get to work. *looks around her new digs* Wasn't this job supposed to come with a whip? :twisted: :D
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Lykeios » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Vallikat wrote:Now, time for me to get to work. *looks around her new digs* Wasn't this job supposed to come with a whip? :twisted: :D

Why do ya think they're adding it in issue 6? and grats :D
Lykeios
RL = Off

Postby Vallikat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Lykeios wrote:Why do ya think they're adding it in issue 6? and grats :D

Good point, and thanks!
Vallikat

Postby Lostclevage » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 am

Congratulations to both of you. I am really not sure much to say besides that Its good to see GSP as a whole speed off into the horizon in continual conquest of Quality and entertainment.
Lostclevage
Post Hunter

Postby Tastyvixen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 am

Two women in charge... you all are in trouble now. :twisted:

So Vall is the new Ash and I'm the new Kira. Minus the perks of living together. hehe I can kind of see it though. Valli is good at writing TBoD while I get right to the point when I do post and I rarely post unless I feel I have something to add to the convo.
Tastyvixen
Assistant Administrator

Postby Kriegshammer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 am

I guess I've said it all on the above-mentioned thread, except:

Congrats, Valli & Vixen, to your new positions! :)
Kriegshammer
I Am Legend

Postby Thiefofsouls » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Shadowvixen wrote:So Vall is the new Ash and I'm the new Kira. Minus the perks of living together....

Shakes his head hard to clear that image from his head, and keep both hands on the key board :D

Congrats Valli, Vixen.
And you as well Hamperor.

Ash and Kira, good to know the station we be in such capable hands going foward.
Thief on phone with Dragon HQ: “Yes I’m on my way. Yes I have the Pampers. Tell that creepy kid if one more
butterfly pees on my shoulder as a reminder, violence will ensue.”
Thiefofsouls
Power Poster

Postby Vallikat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks All!
Vallikat

Postby Mawerick » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Congrats all around! :D

And Valli, don't try filling Ash's old shoes. They probably smell... buy some new shoes instead! :twisted:
"It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy…Let’s go exploring!" - Calvin
Mawerick
Super GSP Fangirl

Postby Vallikat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Mawerick wrote:Congrats all around! :D

And Valli, don't try filling Ash's old shoes. They probably smell... buy some new shoes instead! :twisted:

Thanks and you're probably right about the shoes.

Question is whether to go with heals or boots. ...hmmmm... Maybe some nice leather thigh highs?
Vallikat

Postby Dasch » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Boots with heels sounds like a compromise.
Dasch

Postby Shigy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

Thigh high boots they are hot.
And yeah Congratulations all around. I meant to post to this a while back but guess I got distracted.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Return to News/Announcements