Welcome (belatedly) to DJ Lykeios and DJ Dasch!

News and announcements from the GSP staff.

Moderator: Station Managers

Welcome (belatedly) to DJ Lykeios and DJ Dasch!

Postby Ashval » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

GSP-TSW would like to officially welcome our two newest DJ's to our dysfunctional family - DJ's Lykeios and Dasch! This official announcement is a bit late, but we were busy dodging the end of the world and celebrating the new year and a certain Director was on vacation. Apparently the staff felt that was the best way to sneak Lykeios back in. (kidding!)

I'm sure many of you have already heard DJ Lykeios or may remember him from his days with our AO sister station. He certainly came out guns blazing with a marathon debut show of epic proportions! :) We're very fortunate to have him back in the fold.

DJ Dasch, who many of you may know as Kailz from the community, will be cutting his teeth soon with a few ninja sets before hopefully settling into a regular schedule. We very much look forward to hearing what he can bring to the stream. Make sure to keep an eye on the forums and our Facebook/Twitter accounts for updates on when his shows will be.

As if bringing in two new DJ's was enough good news, Lykeios and Dasch will also provide some much needed coverage of the European time zones here at GSP! So, we're extra excited to have them on board!

Happy New Year to everyone in the TSW community and thanks for listening! :)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Return to News/Announcements