Shift in Leadership

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

Shift in Leadership

Postby Innari » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:08 am

Unfortunately, due to ISP problems explained on Suue's forum (here), Gracie and Suue will be leaving us. This greatly saddens all of us to lose two very good people of the GSP family. They will be sorely missed and will of course both be welcomed back with open arms if and when they can return.

That being said, the position of leadership has opened up on Rimor (RK2). Vallikat and Gracieux discussed it, and then Vallikat approached me to see if I was interested in leading the organization on RK2. After discussing it with Vallikat, I agreed on one condition. That she be my 2nd in command on RK2. Thankfully and much to my delight, she agreed.

Valli and I have decided to work hand in hand to lead our organization on both servers, to make sure that we keep the standards the same in both locations. You may feel free to approach either of us on either server if you have questions or would like to join the organization. If you have ideas for future events, by all means let us know. You can certainly send us messages via the forums as well. I know I can speak for both of us when I say that we are anxious to hear from any and all of you about ideas and about joining.

All of that said, we will continue in moving forward as an organization that supports the Gridstream DJs as its number 1 priority.

Looking forward to hearing from some or all of you. :)
Innari
Forum Deity

Gratz!

Postby Nova » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:55 am

I am sorry to see Suue and Gracie go. I loved Suue's show :( That being said, Gratz Dani! I know you will do a great job as leader on RK2.
"Look...if you wanna torture me..spank me..lick me...do it! but if this poetry shit contiues...just shoot me now..please"
The Bi**h so hot they named me Nova ;)

Nova
Power Poster

Postby Jugsmalone » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:46 pm

Grats Dany You and valli will make a good team...I too am sadened at the loss of Suue and Gracie I adored Suues show
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Postby Merkaba » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:39 pm

Aww, that's sad Suue and Gracie had to leave. :( But I am sure you will do a wonderful job as leader on RK2 Dani-p00. :)
So much blood for such a tiny little hole...
Merkaba

Postby Tarryk » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:11 am

Congrats, Danyoo, I know you'll do an awesome job. :)

We'll all miss Suue & Gracie.
Tarryk
GSP Creator

Return to GSP Dancers