Weekends and Music

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

Would you like to have non stop DJs all weekend ....

Poll ended at Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:48 pm

Do you think it should remain open for events only
17%
Do you think it should be DJ fill ins when thier are no events
83%

Total votes : 6

Weekends and Music

Postby Jugsmalone » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:48 pm

Hello all I was chatting a bit with Gridfan about Live DJs all weekend long and the posibility and availability... Well we know its posssible because it was tested during the Mega Bash and that was awsome. I do realize weekends have been non schedulled because of events but thier are many times that no events are on all weekend and its just play list unless some one decides to stream. I think most of the listeners have more time to relax and spend time with GSP on the weekend and they look forward to the entertainment provided by the DJs. So Gridfan sugested maybe a poll is needed to see what the response would be...I would like to see full time DJs on the weekends starting Friday and ending on Monday abouit 1am ..
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Postby Ashval » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:51 pm

I don't like this poll. First off, it IS open for events and if not, then it's open for random DJ liveness...so, there's not a good choice. I like it as it is.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Merkaba » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 pm

I agree with Veldron. It's cool the way it is...open for events. I mean even when there aren't events the DJs always go live anyway. :)
So much blood for such a tiny little hole...
Merkaba

Postby Jugsmalone » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:47 am

well I prob didnt make it clear at all what i was trying to do is make sure we have djs when thier are no events schedulled Yess DJs do hop in at times when thier are no event s but thier has been weeknds with no Dj on Saturday at all just a play list and i so hate those days
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Postby Tarryk » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:07 pm

Jugsmalone wrote:well I prob didnt make it clear at all what i was trying to do is make sure we have djs when thier are no events schedulled Yess DJs do hop in at times when thier are no event s but thier has been weeknds with no Dj on Saturday at all just a play list and i so hate those days

I think I speak for GSP when I say: So do we. We've been trying to fill up the time more and more, and in nearly doubling GSP's size in the past couple months I think we are coming closer to that goal, but we haven't quite reached it yet.

As it were, we Strive for da Live on Saturdays, you can be sure of that. :)
Tarryk
GSP Creator

Postby Jugsmalone » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:45 pm

:D My Hero ahhhhhhhh......
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Return to GSP Dancers