Saturday Night

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

Saturday Night

Postby JazzyJen » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:24 pm

I unfortunately have to work on Saturday till 10 at night :(
we have Saturday Night Follies http://www.kidsvilleplayland.com/follies.html once a month at the place I work and it HAD to land on the one night I wanted to be on AO partying with ya'll!

Have fun without me guys. . . :( . . . .you . . must. . .dance for me . . .
JazzyJen

Postby Innari » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:58 am

You'll be there in spirit Jazzy :) We'll dance for you. I'm certain of it :)
Innari
Forum Deity

Postby Jugsmalone » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:45 pm

Jazzy honey you know a lot of things happend on Sat with us all to keep us from being a part of that event and I know how much you wanted to be thier as did we all but i want to let you know Dany carried it off like a pro Making us all look good as a GSP dancer she did exactly wht we are ment to do she not only suported but helped out the DJs achieve thier goals I am beaming as President and i know Vallikat too is so proud to have such devotion and dedication Thank Dany and thank you to all the dancers for each and every time youapear at a show or an event THANK YOU
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Postby Innari » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:49 pm

As I told Veldron, Nex, Chaim and Gridfan...

I do it because I love it. I love the music, I love the people. Veldron knows if he needs me ever again, he's got me :)

Sorry you weren't there Jazzy, it was fantabulous. You were sorely missed.

Thanks Jugs, your kind words mean a lot to me :)
Innari
Forum Deity

Postby Otori » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:25 am

Edit.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otori

Postby Vallikat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:25 pm

Otori wrote:What happened on Saturday? Oh, come on Jugs, I'm sure you got balls too. Pretty sucky when we cant talk about events just because another station does the event. Congrats Vix and Fion. /me is sad at this sorta thing.

Oh FFS Otori! You know I love you man, but you know better than that. She announced at the event on Saturday that she was leaving to go to the wedding. No one holds it against her simply because another station hosted it. Don't try to implicate that she's afraid of speaking her mind or doing what she pleases, or more appropriately, what brings her pleasure. If you think for one second that Jugs is going to hold anything back, then you obviously don't know her too well. She is a loyal and true friend. As such, I would be shocked if she hadn't gone to that wedding. Also, what I read her saying is that "a lot of things" kept them away. So my guess, and I could be wrong, is that it was more than just the wedding. Like perhaps some RL (you know REAL life) issues that caused them to not be able to come out.

Chill, dude.

:evil:
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Innari » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:28 pm

*hugs everyone* I don't like to see cranky people...
Innari
Forum Deity

Postby Otori » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:58 pm

ValliKat wrote:
Oh FFS Otori! You know I love you man, but you know better than that. She announced at the event on Saturday that she was leaving to go to the wedding. No one holds it against her simply because another station hosted it. Don't try to implicate that she's afraid of speaking her mind or doing what she pleases, or more appropriately, what brings her pleasure. If you think for one second that Jugs is going to hold anything back, then you obviously don't know her too well. She is a loyal and true friend. As such, I would be shocked if she hadn't gone to that wedding. Also, what I read her saying is that "a lot of things" kept them away. So my guess, and I could be wrong, is that it was more than just the wedding. Like perhaps some RL (you know REAL life) issues that caused them to not be able to come out.

Chill, dude.

:evil:

I guess as I have a habit of doing, ran my thoughts together. I literally meant what ELSE happened. Didn't mean for anybody to read that much into it. Nothing a quick delete won't fix.
Otori

Postby Vallikat » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:10 am

Edited to move to private.

Sorry to anyone who saw this and was offended.
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Jugsmalone » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:13 am

I take no offense to any of this and Otori knows well that I am loyal to GSP but that I do now and always will support His efforts and allthe efforts of the DJs of Society of Sound I adore Otori and he has no way of knowing i had a ricital for my granddaughter to attend that kept me away most of the evening I am so sorry everyone got my signals crossed but GSP had a very sucessfull event as Did Society of Sound on thier weekend bash in Newland I am proud of them both...However Otori it is remarks like that that make you look deceptive and mean and I can understand Valli being upset had the remark been made about any one other than myself i think I would be takeing the same stand as Vallikat did sorry but its just wrong to start trouble or make assumptions when you dont have the facts straight.
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer

Postby Tentonhammer » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:48 am

ah clearly some one typed too soon what he/she was thinking.

well, it happens

Might help if I say what I do most of the time...

dont judge people, don't be afraid of the judgement of other ppl, just pretend your a lunatic ;)

it works, really :)

now everyone grab a beer and hug
Tentonhammer

Return to GSP Dancers