A Thank You to Nova

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

A Thank You to Nova

Postby Dragonsmight » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:52 pm

Had the pleasure to meet and do a little business with Nova. Helped me out of what would have been a long time of shift-clicking a mission terminal. Am still new to the game having never made it above 15 yet. But am thankful for Nova and her alts for helping me out of a jam and giving me a nice monetary gift. I'm sure the money will come in handy at a future high level when things get REAL expensive.

The GSP Dancers definitely have a great group of honest people, hope to find more like them on my travels through Rubika.
Dragonsmight, Froob Soldier, <25th Level
Dragonsmight

Postby Vallikat » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:40 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Dragonsmight. It means a lot to me that you took the time to make this post. We try to be supportive of the community and what you encountered with Nova is just one example of that. I'm very proud of the GSP Dancers every day for all of the things that they do to aid the community. :)

Much lubbin for the Nova! Thanks!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Nova » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:10 pm

*blush* Thank you for the kind words, just doing what I love to to :)
"Look...if you wanna torture me..spank me..lick me...do it! but if this poetry shit contiues...just shoot me now..please"
The Bi**h so hot they named me Nova ;)

Nova
Power Poster

Postby Nicodar » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Nova... nice? :shock: Are you sure we are talking about the same Nova here? :lol:
Nicodar

Postby Innari » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:59 pm

I love Nova. She's great! Always willing to help out new and used people alike!
Innari
Forum Deity

Postby Mental Elf » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:59 pm

Nova was the first dancer i ever saw/met. i was getting killed in Newland area and kept warping back to the prison in the city. i guess they (GSP) were having a show, cuz i saw a bunch of people dancing. i didnt know anything about the grid at that time. but every time i came back to life i noticed someone had healed me. after the third time (in a very short amount of time) i started watching to see who was doing it. it was Nova. then it took me a couple of mins to find her, cuz of the crowd. she was dancing on the wall. lol. i yelled thanks and took off.
if it wasnt for her and Decavolt i prolly still wouldnt know about the GSP. thanks to both of you.
Mental Elf

Return to GSP Dancers