stupid question for the dancers

A Public Forum for discussions about the GSP Dancers in both AO and TSW.

Moderator: GSP Dancers Moderators

Postby Vallikat » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:48 pm

Start off by creating a dance script. The easiest way that I've found to do this is by using AOScripter. But realistically, you could use any plain text editor.

- Anyway, once you have your script written you can keep it going permanently by adding the line /scriptname as the last line. For example, if your script is called "dance" you would add the line /dance to the end of your script. It will permanently loop until you either log out or stop it.

- Another option is to just create scripts of variable lengths and you can run the one that is appropriate. For example if you plan to be afk for approximately 5 minutes, you could create a /afk5 script.

- Finally, you could simply create macro buttons for individual dance moves and just keep on clicking.

Personally, I use a combination of the last two options. I hope that answers your question!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Sporkleet » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:58 pm

well about the orig question, yes I do now have dancing king boots. I just found them earlier this week... AND THEY DONT FIT :P
The secret is that there is no spoon... that there is no fork... there is only the spork.
Sporkleet

Postby Mental Elf » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:26 am

copper, if you need some nice fitting boots just let me know. im hell bent on helping those who have helped me, even if they helped me so long ago they dont remember. you for one are on my "to help" list
Mental Elf

Postby Sporkleet » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:44 pm

good kharma ftw!
The secret is that there is no spoon... that there is no fork... there is only the spork.
Sporkleet

Previous

Return to GSP Dancers